MatterHackers Refurbished Pulse XE - NylonX Advanced Materials 3D Printer E-424M *A Stock*
Pulse XE is the reliable workhorse FDM 3D printer designed to deliver excellent print results and an optimal additive manufacturing experience—right out of the box—for passionate prosumers running startup Etsy shops to experienced establishments operating enterprise-level organizations.
Key Features of Pulse XE 3D Printer:
• Hassle-free advanced material printing
• Easy setup and bed-leveling - get started in minutes
• Customize to fit your 3D printing needs
• Comes with Magnetic Bed & Filament Runout Sensor
• Interchangeable tool head system for minimal downtime and maximal hotend upgradeability
• Made in the USA
Please note that this listing refers to a refurbished printer, which comes with a 6 month warranty; see below for details and specific unit configuration.
|Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping
PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for a Refurbished, A-Stock Unit (see below for more information). As the Pulse printer comes in many configurations, not all information on this page may be accurate for this specific unit. However, if you purchase this unit you can be assured of the following configuration:
- 32-bit BIQU BigTreeTech SKR 1.4 Turbo with four TMC2209 Drivers
- Filament Runout Sensor
- Viki 2 LCD Screen
- E3D All-Metal V6 With Hardened Steel Nozzle
- LayerLock MagBase (Will be installed and will use a BuildTak flexplate)
Refurbished A Stock Description:
- Fully functional printer, professionally inspected and tested
- Used, like new condition: Like new condition refers to functionality, not appearance
- Box may have some wear and tear
- May contain minor cosmetic blemishes
- Printer cores installed may not be new, but fully functional
- A nonessential item may be missing (thumb drive etc.)
- Comes with a 6 month warranty
Prosumer Tested, Professional Approved
Pulse XE is an FDM desktop 3D printer designed to be a reliable workhorse, right out of the box, for any application ranging from small Etsy startups to enterprise-level establishments.
Key Features of Pulse XE 3D Printer:
- Hassle-free standard and advanced material printing
- Easy setup and bed-leveling - get started in minutes
- Arrives fully calibrated with industry-leading components
- Customize to fit your 3D printing needs
- Interchangeable tool head system for easy and flexible hotend customization
- Filament Runout Sensor minimizes failed prints
- Free 1 Year Warranty with Lifetime Customer Support
- Pre-Assembled in Orange County, California, USA
Phenomenal 3D Printing Starts With a Pulse
- Achieve 20 microns of fine resolution FDM printing
- Succeed with a large variety of materials—0 upgrades required
- Enjoy consistent, satisfying print quality results
Hassle-Free Accuracy with Pre-Assembled Calibrated Components
Pulse delivers a fine first layer thanks to the rigorous quality check and testing every single printer goes through before arriving on your doorstep.
- Hands-off automatic mesh-bed leveling
- Hassle-free fine first layers
- Components fine-tuned and tested for guaranteed accuracy
Extrude Advanced Materials and More
Experience a Streamlined 3D Printing Workflow
Pulse XE takes over many of the small (but important) time-consuming additive manufacturing tasks so you're left with more time to invest in the more fulfilling parts of digital fabrication.
- Minimum manual calibration required
- Filament Runout Sensor monitors material for you
- Interchangeable tool head system for quick hot extrusion upgrades/repairs
- Removable build plate for build surface flexibility and convenient print removal
The FDM Workhorse Built for a Print Farm
One, five, twenty—we confidently guarantee that the Pulse XE is designed and built to be a workhorse FDM machine for any print farm size thanks to reliable manufacturer sourced parts, thorough research and testing, and consistent iteration for over half a decade.
- Our Production Team's Pulse XE Print Farm has clocked in thousands of 3D printing hours
- Built with industry-leading components to guarantee reliable production performance
- Compatible with Octoprint and Raspberry Pi for unlimited possibilities to set up a print farm system designed for your personal workflow
Self-Made Quality Components
The top-of-the-line components on customers' machines are the same ones used to 3D print parts that structure the Pulse's own anatomy. Quality breeds quality and the Pulse only uses reliable technology that our own Pulse Pros trust and use to produce the best FDM printed parts.
- Printed parts and industrial components are functional and durable for most applications
- Parts are printed out of high-quality PRO Series RYNO filament
- Guaranteed to endure the daily labor-intensive printing schedule on a print farm
What Our Customers Say About Pulse
I just love this machine so much! ★★★★★
-Bill White | Applied Engineering and Technology Teacher & MatterHackers Education Ambassador
"It is the perfect printer for printing functional parts in the school setting or for personal use!"
Read Bill's full review of the Pulse XE here.
A unit well built and of high quality... ★★★★★
-Richard H. Ford | Medical Institute of Northeast Georgia
"We were surprised at what we found when we received our first printer. A unit well built and of high quality... It worked like a charm right out of the box... No tweaking like other units, just plug it in and run the initial setup as instructed and off you go."
What Upgrades are Available for the Pulse?
What Add-Ons are Available for the Pulse XE?
Pules XE 3D Printer Features:
What's in the Box?
- Pulse XE Fully Assembled 3D Printer
- One Spool of MatterHackers PRO Series Ryno - 1.75mm (0.75kg)
- PVA Glue Stick
- 3 pc Hex Wrench Set
- Power Cord
- Spool Holder Rod
- USB Cable
- Getting Started Flyer
|Fused Deposition Modeling
|Ø 1.75 mm
|Print Area Volume
(X x Y x Z)
|250 x 220 x 210 mm
(10" x 9" x 8.27")
(X x Y x Z) [excl. spool]
|533 x 590.55 x 483 mm (21 x 23.25 x 19 in)
*This is the minimum clearance required for the printer to function without issue.
|USB Serial and standard SD Card
|20 microns (.02mm)
|30 microns to 350 microns (0.03mm - 0.35mm)
1.2mm (separate purchase)
Supports various nozzle diameters
|E3D Hardened Steel
ChampionX DiamondBack (upgrade)
Slice Engineering Vanadium (separate purchase)
Supports various nozzle types
Slice Engineering Mosquito [upgrade]
Slice Engineering Mosquito Magnum [separate purchase]
|Max HotEnd Temp
|Max Heated Bed Temp
|PLA, ABS, TPU, TPE, Flex, Ryno, PET, PETT, PETG, CPE, PVA/BVOH, HIPS, nGen, Polyamide / Nylon, PC (Polycarbonate), Polypropylene, Metal, Carbon-filled, Woodfill, Metalfill, and more
|Removable LayerLock Garolite build plate on a heated bed
LayerLock Powder-coated PEI Plate (add-on)
LayerLock Polypropylene Build Plate (add-on)
LayerLock Glass Build Plate (add-on)
LayerLock BuildTak Build Plate (add-on)
|Travel speed of up to 250 mm/s and a print speed as high as 60 mm/s
|Yes - MatterControl will recover a printer power loss
|Automatic Print Leveling - 25 point BLTouch sensor
|Yes (limited) - via MatterControl Sync
|Operating System Compatibility
|Windows, Mac OS, Linux
|Pulse uses open standard technology, which means compatibility with open source tools and no artificial restrictions around the materials you can use.
|1-Year Standard Warranty, Lifetime Customer Support