Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Perhaps some of these categories are of interest:
The Robo 3D R1 + is an affordable, fully assembled 3D printer with an all-new linear motion and lead screws for better quality, performance, and consistency. The improved filament feeding system and enhanced leveling makes the Robo 3D R1 + better than ever. Enjoy a low and precise layer height of 0.01mm when printing with PLA, ABS or other specialty materials without additional assembly or modification. Make your ideas come to life with the Robo 3D R1 + with an impressive build volume of 10 x 9 x 8 inches.
Use your SD card or print directly from your computer with this affordable, and fully assembled, 3D printer. The automatic calibration makes it easy to print 3D objects with greater accuracy and quality. The Robo 3D R1 + has the poise of 100-micron resolution which adds value without losing the quality in your prints. And with the large build volume, it is over twice the size of other 3D desktop printers at a fraction of the price.
- Fully assembled printer and power cable
- SD printing card
- Upgraded rods and linear bearings
- Upgraded linear motion system
- Prints in PLA, ABS, as well as LAYWOO-D3 , t-glase , and other specialty filaments
- One 300g spool of Robo blue filament to get your project started
- Six-month parts replacement warranty
- With Spool Holder: 15 x 22 x 18.25 in (38.1 x 55.88 x 46.35 cm)
- Without Spool Holder: 15 x 17 x 18.25 in (38.1 x 43.18 x 46.35 cm)
- Single Head Extrusion
- 8.4 x 8.4 heated surface on 10 x 10 bed
- Large 10 x 9 x 8 inch build volume
- Prints in PLA and ABS as well as multiple specialty filaments
- 0.4mm Hexagon All Metal hotend nozzle diameter; prints with any material available.
- Uses 1.75mm filament
- Plastic injection molded parts for longer lasting 3D printer
- 8 Im8uu bearings for precise movement
- 5 Nema 17 motors with 48 oz/in holding torque
- 12V 30amps switching power supply (good for both 115v and 230v outlets)
- 100 Micron Resolution
Why Buy A Robo
Enjoy a six-month manufacturer warranty which covers parts replacements and unparalleled service and support from MatterHackers as well as free shipping on all our items. Each Robo 3D unit ships with a custom version of MatterControl so you can get the most out of your printer. Robo 3D, based in San Diego, California, started as an initial Kickstarter project exceeding their campaign goals to provide an exceptional 3D desktop printer at an extraordinary value of $499 unmatched by competitors.
Check out the ROBO 3D R1 in action!
Questions about your ROBO 3D R1 PLUS? Check out our forum !
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Robo 3D R1 + Fully Assembled 3D Printer? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.