Slice Engineering’s Copperhead Hot Block is made from a hardened copper alloy and is nickel-plated, making it capable of withstanding temperatures up to 450°C. The Copperhead Universal Hot Block is the main component in all configurations of Slice Engineering's Copperhead Hotend System. The Copperhead Hot Block is compatible with 1.75mm RepRap style nozzles, and any of the Copperhead Heat Break variants, unlocking major upgrade potential for a variety of existing 3D printer setups.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating...|
THE COPPERHEAD UNIVERSAL HOT BLOCK IS RELIABLE AND ENABLES DIVERSE HOTEND POSSIBILITIES
Constructed from nickel-plated copper alloy, the Copperhead Hot Block is the central component of Slice Engineering's Copperhead Hotend System. Capable of being heated to temperatures up to 450°C, this hot block can handle the full gamut of 3D-printable thermoplastic materials. All Copperhead Hotend configurations will require a Copperhead Hot Block. The Copperhead Hot Block is compatible with any 1.75mm RepRap style nozzles, and any of the Copperhead Heat Break variants. Unlock new levels of precision and heat control by upgrading to the Copperhead Hotend System today!
The Slice Engineering Copperhead Universal Hot Block is compatible with all Copperhead Heat Break variants. Unlock major upgrade potential for a wide range of existing 3D printer configurations.
- Size: 23 mm wide x 12.5 mm tall x 15.5 mm deep
- Material: Copper alloy, nickel-plating
- Compatible with 1.75mm RepRap style nozzles
- **Compatible with all Copperhead Heat Break variants!
- **We highly recommend the use of Slice Engineering Boron Nitride Thermal Paste with the Copperhead Universal Hot Block in order to provide good thermal conductivity between the Copperhead Hot Block and the heater/thermistor.
- Download the Installation Instructions here!
The Copperhead Universal Hot Block is compatible with E3D heater cartridges and thermistors!