The Takoto HE20 is an innovative new hotend design that empowers you to extrude a huge volume of filament quickly and accurately. Perfect for large volume, high speed projects.
Top Takoto HE20 Hotend Features:
• High temperatures - up to 320°C
• All-metal design - print with composites!
• Dual vertical heater cartridges for incredible thermal transfer
• Titanium pillar mounts for incredibly sturdy performance
• E3D Volcano nozzle compatible
The Takoto HE20
A Powerful, Fast and Accurate Hotend
The Takoto HE20 is a powerful and robust hotend that's great for large volume, high speed projects. Perfect for industrial or manufacturing applications.
Here are the key features of the Takoto HE20 Hotend:
- High temperatures - up to 320°C
- All-metal design - print with composites!
- Dual vertical heater cartridges for incredible thermal transfer
- Titanium pillar mounts for incredibly sturdy performance
- E3D Volcano nozzle compatible
Achieve High Temperatures
The Takoto HE20 Hotend operates smoothly at temperatures most other hotends struggle to achieve, opening up new realms of complex 3D printing materials.
- 3D print up to 320°C
- Achieve easy printing of materials like Polycarbonate
- Print at higher temps for even faster printing
Print the Strongest Possible Parts
The Takoto HE20 is built to take almost any filament, allowing you access to make incredibly strong parts.
- Print using composit glass or carbon-fiber materials
- Print glow-in-the-dark parts
- Print for thousands of hours without any wear