Taulman3D has developed this special 3D printing filament to be the easiest and most diverse nylon 3D printing material to work with. Nylon 230 contains no additives and can be printed at the lowest temperatures of any nylon 3D printing filament on the market. It can even be printed without an all-metal hotend or a heated bed! All of this is accomplished without compromising the strength, durability, and chemical resistance that nylon 3D printing filament is known for.
THE MOST DIVERSE NYLON ON THE MARKET
Taulman3D’s Nylon 230 3D printing filament can be printed on virtually any 3D printer. It is designed to 3D print with the lowest temperature settings of any other nylon-based 3D printing filament. No need for an all-metal hotend, or even a heated bed, to print with the strong and durable Nylon 230. This 3D printing filament is additive-free and chemically resistant, so finished 3D printed parts are application-ready and functional. It is perfect for creating light load gears, fan blades, housings, protective covers, enclosures, and more!
A functional part 3D printed using Taulman3D Nylon 230 Black. This material is perfect for creating light-load end-use parts!
- Recommended nozzle temperature: 225°C - 235°C
- Print bed recommendations:
- Glass Plate with Glue, Heating optional with 50c Recommended
- Diameter Tolerances: Not Specified by the Manufacturer
- Material Type: Nylon 6
- Print speed with .4mm nozzle: 35-45mm/s at 230c
- Additional note: This material is colored with a deep Blue material as Carbon Black causes a degradation in print quality and strength. It should be noted that in certain conditions the end product could appear as a very deep Blue and not Black.
A 3D printed protective cover using Taulman3D Nylon 230 Black. This material is perfect for creating covers, housings, and enclosures!