Taulman3D Taulman Nylon 680 - 1.75mm (1lb)
This high-strength, engineering-grade Nylon 3D printing filament from Taulman3D has been developed as a durable material that can be used to print functional prototypes capable of withstanding sterilization processes, such as autoclaving.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
DESIGNED FOR STERILE APPLICATION
This unique material from Taulman3D is not just your average nylon. This engineering-grade nylon has been specially designed for FFF 3D printing, can be printed at slightly lower temperatures than other nylon filaments, and is capable of withstanding ethylene oxide and flash steam sterilization processes. Now you can 3D print your medical, dental, or food processing prototypes with a durable, high strength material that can withstand your rigorous applications testing. While this Nylon’s base ingredient is FDA approved as a food and beverage rated material, the process of 3D printing with the material would require further testing and submission to claim FDA approval. This material is manufactured in the USA.
1) Nylon 680 is "NOT FDA Medical Certified". It is a Food and beverage rated material under 21CFR177.1500 / CFR177.1395
2) taulman3D does not certify Nylon 680 for any medical use
3) The Fact that Nylon 680 can pass sterilization processes is to attest to its "features" and not any certifications.
- Recommended Nozzle Temperature: 250°C - 255°C
- Melting Temperature: 210c (Transition Temperature 93c)
- Print Bed Recommendations:
- Garolite or Glass and Glue at 30-65c Depending on Environmental Factors.
- Diameter Tolerances: Not Specified by the Manufacturer
- Material Type: Nylon 6/69
- Print Speed with .4mm nozzle: 35-45mm/s at 250c