MatterHackers Translucent Orange MH Build Series TPU Flexible Filament - 1.75mm (1kg)
MH Build Series TPU is an affordable TPU filament intended for producing flexible and strong 3D-printed parts.
- Best-selling TPU at MatterHackers
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Bulk pricing available - save more with each spool purchased
- As low as $24.64
|Order Now:||Ships calculating...|
MH Build Series TPU Filament
The #1 Selling TPU Filament at MatterHackers!
MH Build Series TPU is the best-selling TPU at MatterHackers, making it the top choice for anyone looking to create strong, flexible parts affordably.
Here are the top features of MH Build Series TPU:
- Strong, flexible, and easy to print
- Affordable - priced right for every user
- Bulk pricing options - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- Tons of bold, unique colors to choose from - view them all here
- MH Build Series is also available in PLA, ABS, and PETG
Tons of Colors to Choose From
MH Build Series TPU comes in a wide variety of colors to meet all your project needs.
- See all MH Build TPU color options here
- Create end-use, functional parts affordably in product-ready colors
- Browse the most popular colors users purchase daily:
Low Prices - Even Lower with Bulk Pricing!
MH Build Series TPU filament is the most affordable material on the market that is still reliable and capable of producing high-quality results.
- Lowest prices for quality parts
- Bulk pricing available - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- Great for businesses and schools or just for stocking up
Flexible and Easy to Print
Don't let the stigma that TPU is hard to print fool you - it's actually really easy, and most 3D printers can handle it right from the box. MH Build Series TPU is an excellent choice for those looking to move beyond using just PLA.
- Create tough, flexible parts easily
- Great for projects that require high impact resistance
- Great for creating parts for robotics, drones, and other mechanical parts
What is TPU Filament?
TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) is a thermoplastic polymer that is known for its flexibility, durability, and strength. TPU is often used in applications that require elasticity or rubber-like textures.
- Often used for projects like phone cases or shoes
- Great for items that require resistance to wear and tear
- TPU filament can withstand friction without wearing down or breaking
- Extruder Temperature: 240±10 °C
- Bed Temperature: 50±10 °C
- Learn more about how to succeed with TPU here
- 200mm Total Diameter (approximately)
- 50mm Inner Hole Diameter (approximately)
- 65mm Height (approximately)
- 1 kg spool
- True Diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Density: 1.12 (g/cm³)
- Volume: 0.93 L
- Length: 388.55 m
Technical Data Sheets: