Ultimachine Ultimachine Einsy RAMBo 1.2 Printer Controller Kit
This pre-assembled motherboard meets all your needs - you will receive all electronic components securely soldered to the PCB, as well as endstop wires and switches, pre-crimped wires...plus much more!10% off - use code BESTDEALS during checkout - offer ends 12/31/2022
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Note: This product is sensitive to static. Please handle with care.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- (1) Pre-Assembled Einsy Rambo PCB
- (1) 2-pin pluggable terminal block (black)
- (2) 1x2 positive latch housing & matching gold connectors
- (2) 1x3 positive latch housing & matching gold connectors
- (5) 1x4 positive latch housings & matching gold connectors (for motor cables)
- (1) USB Cable, 1.828m (6')
- (2) Thermistor wire harness, 914.4mm (36") *thermistor not included*
- (1) Mechanical endstop harness set, 609.6mm (24")
- (3) Mechanical endstop switches
- 4 x integrated Trinamic TMC2130 1/256th microstep motor drivers
- 4 PWM Mosfet outputs
- 3 thermistor inputs + ZProbe thermistor
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) communicated motor current control (no tiny knobs to tweak)
- SMPS supports hostless printing on power supply voltages from 10-24V DC
- 2 fuse protected power rails (Heated Bed, 15A, and Primary Power 10A 10-24V: Motors & Logic (5A dedicated fuse) + Extruders, Fans (5A dedicated fuse))
- LUFA USB
- High quality connectors
FIRMWARE & HARDWARE INFORMATION
Einsy Rambo is designed to work with current RAMPS generation firmware, with minimal modifications, to add firmware motor current control and the microstep setting.
Linux and Mac use CDC interface and have the hardware driver build in. The windows hardware driver can be found here.
The board is preloaded with preconfigured Marline Firmware. To re-flash this board, you can simply use the Arduino IDE with Rambo Add-ons and set the board to ‘Rambo’. Additional Arduino plugin folders can found on Github.
Recommended power supply 12V-24V DC, 16A+