Are you looking to upgrade your Ultimaker 2+ 3D printer? Well look no further, we have the Ultimaker Enclosure Kit that is unbeatable! This enclosure kit is constructed from 3mm thick aluminum clad material and glass front doors, which boasts higher heat retention, sound absorption, and is less than half the weight of previous generation enclosures. In addition to these new features all enclosures are now equipped with temperature and humidity sensors which gives users even more control over the internal environment of the print chamber.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Ultimaker 2+ Enclosure Kit
This enclosure kit helps regulate temperature and reduce warping that can be caused during your 3D printing. Within the modified design of this enclosure kit, there is a location for mounting a 40mm fan to vent air from the chamber. There is no need for any gluing, drilling or cutting when assembling your enclosure kit. During your 3D printing activities, there is a minimal noise output of the Ultimaker printer.
- Liftoff enclosure box on top
- Improved hinge doors provide a flush fit and better seal than previous generation enclosures
- Ports for exhaust or BOFA and other 3rd party HEPA Fume extraction systems
- Mounting holes for 60mm fans should a user wish to create their own extraction system.
- 3mm thick aluminum side panels
- Acrylic door panels
- Improved heat retention
- Improved sound absorption
- Lighter weight
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- No drilling, cutting, or modifications to the printer is required.
- Assembly instructions
- Laser-cut acrylic door panels
- CNC Routed Aluminum clad side panels
- Door hinges
- Sensors and fasteners
Please note that returns are not accepted on opened kits. Only new, unopened kits may be returned within 30 days of purchase. If a part from the kit is determined to be missing during the warranty period, a replacement part will be supplied.