Ultimaker UltiMaker 2+ Nozzle Pack - 0.40mm
The UltiMaker 2+ Nozzle Pack contains five 0.4mm nozzles, perfect for multi-printer setups or as backups for your 3D printing toolkit. These nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the Ultimaker 2+ and change out in minutes!
- 0.4mm has become the standard size nozzle in 3D printing
- This pack contains five such nozzles
- These nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the Ultimaker 2+
Product No. M-QE8-KKHG
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
The standard for a reason
0.4mm has become the standard size nozzle in 3D printing - because it's the perfect blend of print speed with quality. This pack contains five such nozzles, excellent for multi-printer setups or as backs for your 3D printing toolkit. These nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the UltiMaker 2+ and change out in minutes!
Check out all of the UltiMaker 2+ nozzle packs!
There are five different UltiMaker 2+ Nozzle packs available, take a look at each one right here:
- 0.25mm Five Pack - For high detail prints
- 0.4mm Five Pack - Spare standard size nozzles
- 0.6mm Five Pack - Achieve a higher print speed
- 0.8mm Five Pack - Prototype even faster with these huge nozzles
- Variety Pack with a 0.25mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, and two 0.4mm Nozzles - The benefits of every nozzle, in one box
- Nozzle size: 0.4mm
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm
- Machine compatibility: Ultimaker 2+ (Olsson Block)
- Package contents: 5 Nozzles
How to change a 3D printer nozzle
- Heat the hotend to the printing temperature of the loaded filement.
- Unload the filament from the hotend.
- Using a wrench, break the nozzle loose from the hotend.
- Carefully unscrew the nozzle from the hotend all the way, it will be hot!
- Thread the new nozzle into the hotend, it will heat up quickly so be careful.
- Using a wrench, tighten the new nozzle into the hotend. Careful not to over tighten as you run the risk of shearing off the nozzle!
- Reload filament and ensure it's flowing freely through your new nozzle.