The Ultimaker 2+ is a high performance, reliable 3D printer and now your creative possibilities are even greater with different nozzle sizes available direct from Ultimaker. These nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the Ultimaker 2+, just make sure to use a wrench and have the block heated when changing nozzles!
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
With an opening of 0.6mm, these nozzles are slightly larger than the standard 0.4mm of the Ultimaker family. This enables you to extrude more filament, speeding up prints and building more, faster. This pack contains five 0.6mm nozzles that are perfect for multi-printer setups or as backups in your 3D printing toolkit. These nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the Ultimaker 2+ and change out in minutes!
Check out all of the Ultimaker 2+ nozzle packs!
There are five different Ultimaker 2+ Nozzle packs availalbe, take a look at each one right here:
- 0.25mm Five Pack - For high detail prints
- 0.4mm Five Pack - Spare standard size nozzles
- 0.6mm Five Pack - Achieve a higher print speed
- 0.8mm Five Pack - Prototype even faster with these huge nozzles
- Variety Pack with a 0.25mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, and two 0.4mm Nozzles - The benefits of every nozzle, in one box
- Nozzle size: 0.6mm
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm
- Machine compatibility: Ultimaker 2+ (Olsson Block)
- Package contents: 5 Nozzles
How to change a 3D printer nozzle
- Heat the hotend to the printing temperature of the loaded filement.
- Unload the filament from the hotend.
- Using a wrench, break the nozzle loose from the hotend.
- Carefully unscrew the nozzle from the hotend all the way, it will be hot!
- Thread the new nozzle into the hotend, it will heat up quickly so be careful.
- Using a wrench, tighten the new nozzle into the hotend. Careful not to over tighten as you run the risk of shearing off the nozzle!
- Reload filament and ensure it's flowing freely through your new nozzle.