The Ultimaker 2+ is a high performance, reliable 3D printer and now your creative possibilities are even greater with different nozzle sizes available direct from Ultimaker. These nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the Ultimaker 2+, just make sure to use a wrench and have the block heated when changing nozzles!
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
The giant 0.8mm nozzle allows you to turn out prototypes faster than ever before thanks the their high throughput. With double the size opening of the standard 0.4mm, you can push out a large volume of filament very quickly, just right for rapid prototyping. While these nozzles don't excel at minute detail, they do allow you to print fast, print big and get more work done on your Ultimaker 2+. This pack contains five 0.8mm nozzles, perfect for multi-printer setups or to have in your 3D printing toolkit as replacements if necessary. These nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the Ultimaker 2+ and change out in minutes!
Check out all of the Ultimaker 2+ nozzle packs!
There are five different Ultimaker 2+ Nozzle packs availalbe, take a look at each one right here:
- 0.25mm Five Pack - For high detail prints
- 0.4mm Five Pack - Spare standard size nozzles
- 0.6mm Five Pack - Achieve a higher print speed
- 0.8mm Five Pack - Prototype even faster with these huge nozzles
- Variety Pack with a 0.25mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, and two 0.4mm Nozzles - The benefits of every nozzle, in one box
- Nozzle size: 0.8mm
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm
- Machine compatibility: Ultimaker 2+ (Olsson Block)
- Package contents: 5 Nozzles
How to change a 3D printer nozzle
- Heat the hotend to the printing temperature of the loaded filement.
- Unload the filament from the hotend.
- Using a wrench, break the nozzle loose from the hotend.
- Carefully unscrew the nozzle from the hotend all the way, it will be hot!
- Thread the new nozzle into the hotend, it will heat up quickly so be careful.
- Using a wrench, tighten the new nozzle into the hotend. Careful not to over tighten as you run the risk of shearing off the nozzle!
- Reload filament and ensure it's flowing freely through your new nozzle.
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Ultimaker 2+ Nozzle Pack - 0.80mm? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.