Ultimaker UltiMaker 2+ Nozzle Pack - 0.80mm
The 0.8mm nozzle allows for faster prototyping thanks to the high throughput. With double the size opening of the standard 0.4mm nozzle, you can push out a large volume of filament very quickly. These nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the UltiMaker 2+ and change out in minutes!
- 0.8mm nozzle for rapid prototyping
- Double size opening for high volume printing
- Compatible with Olsson Block on Ultimaker 2+
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
The giant 0.8mm nozzle allows you to turn out prototypes faster than ever before thanks the their high throughput. With double the size opening of the standard 0.4mm, you can push out a large volume of filament very quickly, just right for rapid prototyping. While these nozzles don't excel at minute detail, they do allow you to print fast, print big and get more work done on your UltiMaker 2+. This pack contains five 0.8mm nozzles, perfect for multi-printer setups or to have in your 3D printing toolkit as replacements if necessary. These nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the UltiMaker 2+ and change out in minutes!
Check out all of the UltiMaker 2+ nozzle packs!
There are five different UltiMaker 2+ Nozzle packs available, take a look at each one right here:
- 0.25mm Five Pack - For high detail prints
- 0.4mm Five Pack - Spare standard size nozzles
- 0.6mm Five Pack - Achieve a higher print speed
- 0.8mm Five Pack - Prototype even faster with these huge nozzles
- Variety Pack with a 0.25mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, and two 0.4mm Nozzles - The benefits of every nozzle, in one box
- Nozzle size: 0.8mm
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm
- Machine compatibility: UltiMaker 2+ (Olsson Block)
- Package contents: 5 Nozzles
How to change a 3D printer nozzle
- Heat the hotend to the printing temperature of the loaded filament.
- Unload the filament from the hotend.
- Using a wrench, break the nozzle loose from the hotend.
- Carefully unscrew the nozzle from the hotend all the way, it will be hot!
- Thread the new nozzle into the hotend, it will heat up quickly so be careful.
- Using a wrench, tighten the new nozzle into the hotend. Careful not to over tighten as you run the risk of shearing off the nozzle!
- Reload filament and ensure it's flowing freely through your new nozzle.