Ultimaker Tough PLA is a reliable and easy-to-use 3D printing filament that produces parts with enhanced mechanical properties, making it ideal for demanding end-use applications. It is available in a variety of colors, including dual-color options, and can be used with compatible support materials for easy removal of support structures.
- Enhanced mechanical properties for greater end-use possibilities
- Good flexural strength and impact resistance
- High hardness and easy to 3D print with
ULTIMAKER TOUGH PLA’S ENHANCED MECHANICAL PROPERTIES UNLOCK EVEN GREATER END-USE POSSIBILITIES
Ultimaker Tough PLA 3D Printing Filament is a reliable material for 3D printing parts of all shapes, sizes, and geometries without the worry of layer delamination or warping, especially with large-sized models. It possesses good flexural strength, great impact strength, high hardness, and is extremely easy to 3D print with due to its low melting temperature. Parts 3D printed using Ultimaker Tough PLA have greater machinability than regular PLA and can withstand more demanding end-use applications. Utilize the dual-extrusion features of the Ultimaker 3, Ultimaker S5, or Ultimaker S3 3D Printers to create two-colored models; or extrude your highly-technical, complex 3D models with compatible support materials such as Ultimaker PVA or Ultimaker Breakaway Support Material for simple removal of support structures.
A manufacturing aid 3D printed using Red Ultimaker Tough PLA. It is safe and simple to 3D print with while yielding greater mechanical properties over regular PLA.
- Compatible with all 2.85mm 3D printers, including all Ultimaker 3D Printers
- Diameter: 2.85mm
- Recommended nozzle temperature: 210-220°C
- Recommended bed temperature: 60°C
- Download the Technical Data Sheet here!
- Download the Safety Data Sheet here!