Uniz Uniz Slash Plus LCD 3D Printer
The Slash Plus is a 3D printer that uses LCD contact exposure to create resin 3D prints. It has a built-in liquid cooling system that allows for faster printing speeds and a proprietary automated resin leveling system. It is constructed from high-quality components for durability and reliability.
- LCD contact exposure method enables liquid cooling for faster print speeds
- Proprietary automated resin leveling system ensures optimal resin amount
- High-quality mechanical components for long-lasting performance
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
REDUCE 3D PRINT TIME THROUGH USE OF SLASH PLUS’S PATENTED LIQUID COOLING SYSTEM
Unlike traditional LCD & DLP 3D Printers, which use photo-polymerization to create resin 3D prints, the Slash Plus utilizes a unique LCD contact exposure method which allows the machine to integrate liquid cooling as near to the interface layer of your print as possible. This method of printing allows a large amount of heat to be extracted and enables users to print large, solid objects at much faster speeds than most other desktop 3D printers. Prior to the launch of the Slash Plus, printing at speeds of 1000 cc/hr was only achievable on industrial-grade machines. But now high-speed printing is available from the convenience of your desk, workshop, or home.
The built-in proprietary automated resin leveling system ensures that the optimal amount of resin is in the tank at all times.
RELIABLE HIGH-QUALITY COMPONENTS WILL ALLOW YOU TO SLASH THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOUR 3D PRINTER IS DOWN
Constructed from high-quality mechanical components, Slash Plus is designed to deliver high-performance 3D Printing for years to come. The vat floor of the Slash Plus is made of a specially engineered polymer film which can last up 1,000 printing hours or 300,000 layers – which is 10 to 100 times more durable than that of PDMS-based vats.
Optimized for Slash 3D Printers - Uniz Resins allow users to take full advantage of the Slash Plus unique resin loading system.
SLASH PLUS MAKES 3D PRINTING NEARLY EFFORTLESS
Designed to be as intuitive as possible, the simple design of the Slash Plus provides users with a simple, safe, and very straightforward 3D printing experience. With its easy to clean parts, built-in safety features, and an easy slide-in resin loading and unloading cartridge – the team at UNIZ has made preparing the Slash Plus for your next 3D Printing project effortless.
Providing users with a straightforward, easy to use, and fun 3D printing experience is at the core of Slash Plus’s design.
- A patented liquid cooling system
- 8.9” inch 2K high-resolution LCD
- Easy-to-use slicer software
- Multiple 1st party resin types
- Compact design
With a WQXGA (2560 x 1600, 339 PPI, 75 µm x-y axis) ultra-high resolution IPS LCD Screen and ball-bearing screw (10 µm z-axis), Slash is capable of delivering industrial-grade accuracy and detail.
- Printing technology: LCD Stereolithography
- Build Volume: 192 x 120 x 200mm (7.5” X 4.7” X 7.8”
- XY Resolution: 75µm
- Highest Accuracy: 20µm
- Layer Thickness (Z Resolution): 10, 25, 50, 100, 150, 200, 300µm - Profile customizable
- Separation Mechanism: Polymer film natural peel. Up to 100x more durable than PDMS
- Printing Speed: 1,000 cc/hr, 200 mm/hr thin-walls
- Resin Level Control: Automatic level control
- Machine Dimensions/Weight: 350 × 400 × 530mm [W×H×D]; 14" × 16" × 21", 14KG/30LB
- Operating Temperature: Suggested 18-28°C; Suggested 64-82°F
- Power Requirements: 100-240VAC, 3A 50/60Hz, 240W
- Optical System: 5500 (±300)Lux blue LED array; R/I matched liquid cooling
- Mechanical Components: Carbon Fiber/Steel Reinforced
DESKTOP & MOBILE SOFTWARE:
- Compatible File Format: STL, OBJ, AMF, 3MF, UNIZ
- Connectivity: USB, Wifi, Ethernet
- System requirement: Windows 7 and up (64-bit only), Mac OS X 10.7 and up (64-bit only), 16GB RAM, OpenGL 2.1, Discrete Graphics
- Compatible Mobile Systems: iPhone, iPad, Android Phone