Photocentric 3D PhotoCentric 3D Resin Cleaner - (1L)
Get advanced 3D post processing using the Photocentric 3D Resin Cleaner. Developed to be compatible with any kind of resin as well as tools like platforms, vats, and more. Photocentric 3D Resin Cleaner is the quick and highly effective post processing solution to remove non-cured resin from the surface of your models, making them look pristine without excess and cloudiness white marks you can get from IPA. Photocentric 3D Resin Cleaner is safe, non-flammable, and low smell, you can use it in an ultrasonic cleaner to increase its lifetime for multiple uses without the need for filtering or refilling.
Choosing the right Resin
With resin-based SLA 3D printing you can create objects with smoother surfaces, finer details and more intricate structures than FDM 3D printing. In the same way choosing the right filament is essential for successful FDM 3D printing, choosing the right resin is a key step in the resin printing process. There are many different styles available, and this particular product from Photocentric 3D produces firm parts with just a little give under high stress. Perfect for load bearing components that have to stay strong, but not break under pressure. Extremely stiff parts can become brittle and snap under pressure, where parts made with this resin will stay strong, but flex just slightly to stop from snapping. Check out the other 3D printer resins at MatterHackers to choose the one that's perfect for your next project!
Benefits of using PhotoCentric 3D Resin Cleaner Solution
- Quicker than IPA and other cleaning solutions. Just five minutes to clean your part
- Use for cleaning parts printed with all of our 3D resins, Daylight, UV & 355 as well as for cleaning platforms and vats
- Use Multiple times without the need for filtering or refilling after every post process
- No white marks on the model surface after cleaning compared to cleaning with IPA
- Safe to use & non-flammable
- Low Odour.
How to Use
- Place printed model in ultrasonic unit for 2-4 minutes but no longer than 5 minutes
- Rinse model with clean water
- Place model in a container with water (40C - 60C) under UV light for 2h (1hr each side). If using a post curing unit, post processing should be 1h in water (40C-60C under UV then 1h in cure box at 80C or 2h at 60C.
Note: Change cleaner when it no longer removes the stickiness from objects.