MatterHackers Yellow MH Build Series PETG Filament - 2.85mm (1kg)
MH Build Series PETG is an affordable PETG filament intended for producing strong, quality 3D-printed parts.
- Best-selling PETG at MatterHackers
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Bulk pricing available - save more with each spool purchased
- As low as $17.14
- Durable and easy to print like PLA
|Order Now:||Ships calculating...|
MH Build Series PETG Filament
The #1 Selling PETG Filament at MatterHackers!
MH Build Series PETG is the best-selling PETG at MatterHackers, making it the top choice for anyone looking to create strong, quality parts affordably.
Here are the top features of MH Build Series PETG:
- Strong, durable, and easy to print
- Affordable - priced right for every user
- Bulk pricing options - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- Tons of bold, unique colors to choose from - view them all here
- MH Build Series is also available in PLA, ABS, and TPU
Tons of Colors to Choose From
MH Build Series PETG comes in a wide variety of colors to meet all your project needs.
- See all MH Build PETG color options here
- Prototype and create end-use parts affordably in product-ready colors
- Browse the most popular colors users purchase daily:
- Black, white, red, blue, green, silver, translucent purple, and 20+ more colors
Low Prices - Even Lower with Bulk Pricing!
MH Build Series PETG filament is the most affordable material on the market that is still reliable and capable of producing high-quality results.
- Lowest prices for quality parts
- Bulk pricing available - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- Great for businesses and schools or just for stocking up
Durable and Easy to Print
MH Build Series PETG is easy to use like PLA, but its strength properties are more in line with ABS filament - it's an excellent choice for those looking to move beyond using just PLA.
- Create tough parts easily
- An excellent alternative to PLA and ABS
- Great for creating parts for robotics, drones, and other mechanical parts
What is PETG Filament?
PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate, glycol-modified) is a thermoplastic polymer that is known for its toughness, durability, and ease of printing. PETG is often used in applications where durability and strength are important, such as in creating parts for robotics, drones, and other mechanical parts.
- It's really easy to print
- Strong and durable
- Lower tendency to warp and create fumes
- Extruder Temperature: 245±10 °C
- Bed Temperature: 60±10 °C
- Learn more about how to succeed with PETG here
- 200mm Total Diameter (approximately)
- 50mm Inner Hole Diameter (approximately)
- 65mm Height (approximately)
- 1 kg spool
- True Diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Density: 1.27 (g/cm³)
- Volume: 0.79 L
- Length: 327.36 m for 1.75mm & 123.43 m for 2.85mm
Technical Data Sheets: