Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Lulzbot LulzBot Mini 3D Printer
Don't let the word 'mini' fool you - the LulzBot Mini 3D Printer packs a punch! There is nothing small about this printer; with an auto-leveling build platform and an all-metal hotend, big ideas can come to life right before your eyes.
The Lulzbot Mini 3D Printer is a great addition to our printer family! With a sturdy, powder coated aluminum frame and an all-metal Hexagon hotend, you will be up and printing with specialty filaments in no time!
The Mini is equipped with automatic bed leveling, which will make printing easier and more accessible. The new bed, made out of glass with PEI (Polyetherimide) covering, improves bed adhesion, which is great, because you will be printing with all sorts of different materials.
Auto-leveling PEI bed!
The LulzBot Hexagon Hotend is the standard hotend for the Mini. This hotend is capable of reaching temperatures around 300C! This is fantastic, because it substantially increases the variety of filament that you can use.
LulzBot Hexagon Hotend
- Capable Materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze and copper filled filaments, Polycarbonate, Nylon, conductive PLA and ABS, PCTPE, PC-ABS, and more!
- Filament Diameter: 3.00mm
- Print Area: 152mm x 152mm x 152mm (6in x 6in x 6in)
- Print Volume: 3,512 cm3 (216 in3) of usable space
- Top Print Speed: 275mm/sec (10.8in/sec) at 0.18 layer height
- Print Surface: Heated Borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI film
- Layer Thickness: From 0.05mm to 0.50mm (0.002in - 0.020in)
What's In The Box?
- LulzBot Mini 3D Printer
- Quick Start Guide
- LulzBot Mini Reference Poster
- 5 Replacement Wiper Pads
- 2mm Allen Wrench
- Dental Pick
- Flathead Bristle Brush
- Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- USB and Power Cable - Tethered use with the USB cable connected is required to operate this machine.
- USB Drive with Source Files
Why buy a LulzBot?
When it comes to customization LulzBot is king. If you don't like to be boxed in and you prefer to keep your options open, then a LulzBot is the right printer for you. The open build design of the LulzBot allows for easy and rapid customization and modification so that your machine can evolve and change to meet your needs. Changing parts is a snap with the LulzBot. That means that when technology changes in 3D printing you can easily upgrade and modify your machine.