3DSolex 3D Solex PrintCore Nozzles - 0.15mm/0.25mm
Hardened steel nozzle capable of extruding materials like NylonX or PRO Series Carbon Fiber PLA without wearing down.
These nozzles are designed to be use with the 3D Solex PrintCore AA which is compatible with the Ultimaker S5, S3, UM3, and Timeslicer Hotend for Raise3D E2 3D printers.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
HOW TO SWAP BETWEEN DIFFERENT NOZZLES
The number one rule when changing 3D printer nozzles is to always do so with the hotend heated. Trying to change nozzles cold will always lead to broken components and broken hearts. Changing nozzles on the HardCore Print Core is interesting as you need to have the print core removed from the machine to do the swap. Here is the procedure for correctly changing nozzles without damaging any components:
- Ensure the nozzle is clean by performing a cold pull on the print core
- Heat the Print Core to 160°C
- Shut the Ultimaker 3 down using the switch on the back
- Remove the HardCore - BE CAREFUL - the core is heated at this stage
- Mount the core in the included jig and ensure the heater block is seated in the square wrench
- Using the included nozzle wrench, remove the nozzle from the heater block - being very careful with the hot components
- Install the new nozzle and tighten it down with the nozzle wrench
- You're done! Be sure to update your slicer settings with the new nozzle size!
THE HARDCORE NOZZLE FAMILY
- 0.50mm Stainless
No matter what you want to create with abrasive materials on your Ultimaker 3, there is a HardCore nozzle to make it happen! The 0.5mm Stainless Steel nozzle is special because filament does not stick to the nozzle, which alleviates any blobbing and unwanted artifacts left on the surface of your print.
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.