3D Solex 3D Solex PrintCore EVERLAST Ruby Sapphire CHT Nozzle - 0.40mm
PrintCore EVERLAST Ruby Sapphire CHT Nozzles from 3DSolex make printing with almost any abrasive material a breeze! Built tough to resist corrosion and wear, these nozzles boast a much stronger resistance than the Printcore Hardened steel nozzle family. CHT, which is short for Core Heating Technology, enables customers to print much faster than traditional nozzles.
These nozzles are designed to be use with the 3D Solex PrintCore AA which is compatible with the Ultimaker S5, S3, UM3, and Timeslicer Hotend for Raise3D E2 3D printers.10% off - use code BESTDEALS during checkout - offer ends 12/31/2022
Tipped with either clear sapphire or ruby, this nozzle holds up to its “Everlast” claim. Capable of printing with almost any abrasive material, this nozzle has no problem printing spool after spool of carbon fiber, metal-infused, or any other abrasive filaments.
HOW TO SWAP BETWEEN DIFFERENT NOZZLES
The number one rule when changing 3D printer nozzles is to always do so with the hotend heated. Trying to change nozzles cold will always lead to broken components and broken hearts. Changing nozzles on the Printcore is interesting as you need to have the print core removed from the machine to do the swap. Here is the procedure for correctly changing nozzles without damaging any components:
- Ensure the nozzle is clean by performing a cold pull on the print core
- Heat the Print Core to 160°C
- Shut the Ultimaker 3 down using the switch on the back
- Remove the Printcore - BE CAREFUL - the core is heated at this stage
- Mount the core in the included jig and ensure the heater block is seated in the square wrench
- Using the included nozzle wrench, remove the nozzle from the heater block - being very careful with the hot components
- Install the new nozzle and tighten it down with the nozzle wrench
- You're done! Be sure to update your slicer settings with the new nozzle size!