3Doodler 3Doodler Create+ PLA Plastic Bulk Bag - Black (250 strands)
3Doodler Create+ PLA Plastic Strands are plant-based PLA 3D printing filament strands designed for use with the 3Doodler Create+ 3D Printing Pen. These PLA plastic strands are engineered to cool and solidify at a lower temperature than other PLA filaments. They have the ability to stick to paper, glass, cloth, and metal surfaces, and they are easy to clean up. 3Doodler Create+ PLA Plastic Strands are highly pigmented and yield a glossy finish that makes your 3D Doodles look their best!
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
3DOODLER CREATE+ PLA PLASTIC STRANDS CAN BE USED TO DOODLE ANYTHING, ANYWHERE!
3Doodler’s plant-based PLA Plastic Strands for the Create+ 3D Printing Pen are specifically designed to give users the best possible 3D Doodling experience. It works by feeding plastic through the pen structure, which is then melted at the tip of the pen and extruded out. When the melted plastic leaves the tip of the 3Doodler Create+ 3D Printing Pen, it is soft and malleable, but will solidify within seconds to create a solid structure that holds its shape. The form of the extruded plastic is controlled by the user’s hand to create anything imaginable. 3Doodler Create+ PLA Plastic Strands cool and solidify at a lower temperature than other PLA filaments, and can even be manipulated a few seconds right after being doodled. The hard, glossy finish of 3Doodler Create+ PLA Plastic Strands allows this material to stick and release from smooth surfaces like plastic, glass, and metal; while doodling on materials like fabric will cause your design to adhere securely.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Tube with 250 single/mixed color PLA strands
- PLA plastics are compatible with the 3Doodler Create+, Create, 2.0 and V.1 3D printing pens.
- Be sure the speed/heat setting switch on the 3Doodler Create+ 3D Printing Pen is set to the “PLA” option.
- Each strand of filament extrudes 10 times its length.
- Download 6 free stencils here!
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.