3DXTech 3DXTech AQUATEK X1 Advanced Universal Support Filament - 2.85mm (0.5kg)
3DXTech AQUATEK X1 Advanced Universal support material is a highly advanced water-soluble support filament designed to enable the printing of complex parts. Suitable for use with a wide range of materials, this material is optimized for use with advanced composites such as carbon fiber nylons and glass fiber nylons.
AQUATEK X1 is manufactured in the USA.10% off - use code BESTDEALS during checkout - offer ends 12/31/2022
AQUATEK X1 ADVANCED UNIVERSAL SUPPORT MATERIAL
AquaTek X1 Advanced USM Universal Support Material is an all-new, highly advanced universal water-soluble support formulated specifically for printing complicated parts. AquaTek X1 Advanced USM is readily dissolved in warm water and has excellent adhesion to the broadest range of materials, including our advanced composites like Carbon Fiber Nylons and Glass Fiber Nylons.
BENEFITS OF AQUATEK X1 ADVANCED UNIVERSAL SUPPORT MATERIAL
- Readily soluble in warm water
- Eco-friendly and safe to dispose in house or office drains
- Ideal support material for the widest array of materials, including many which are infamous for being difficult to support!
- Low moisture absorption while exposed to the air during printing, getting less tacky over time than similar support materials
Aquatek is suitable for use with a wide range of materials and is compatible with:
- Flexible Filaments such as TPC, TPU, and COPE.
- Various composites such as Carbon Fiber filled, Glass Fiber filled, and ESD-safe filament.
- 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 245-265°C
- Bed Temp: 60-90°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo
- Heated Chamber: Not required, but often helpful. Enclosure temp should not exceed 120°C for X1 USM
- Other: AquaTek™ Advanced X1 Advanced USM will absorb moisture from ambient humidity, therefore best practice is to store filament in a sealed container while not in use.
- Drying Instructions: 65°C for 2-4 hours