3DXTech 3DXTech Black CarbonX PA12+CF Filament - 1.75mm (0.5kg)
CarbonX PA12+CF is made using a specialty Nylon 12 compounded with high-modulus carbon fiber. PA12+CF offers an excellent combination of performance and printability. PA12 absorbs much less moisture than PA6-based materials and has superior retention of mechanical properties after explore to humid environments.
Product No. loading...
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
BENEFITS OF CARBONX PA12+CF:
- High Thermal properties, with a CUT of 120°C and HDT of 150°C
- Excellent strength and stiffness over a wide temperature range, up to 150°C
- Very low moisture absorption
- Improved retention of mechanical properties when exposed to humid environments when compared to Nylon6-based materials
- Low density makes it ideal for lightweight parts
- Superior chemical resistances, when compared to Nylon6-based materials
- Low shrinkage and warping
- High dimensional stability and reproducible part-to-part measurements
WHAT APPLICATIONS IS CARBONX PA12+CF SUITABLE FOR?
- CarbonX PA12 is an excellent material choice for tools, fixtures, and jigs
- Filament Specifications: 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 265-285°C
- Bed Temp: 90-110°C
- Nozzle: We currently recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments
- Bed Prep: Magigoo PA
- Heated Chamber: Recommended
- Drying Instructions: 90°C for 4 hours