3DXTech 3DXTech CarbonX PA6+CF Gen 3 3D Printing Filament - 1.75mm (0.5kg)
3DXTech CarbonX PA6+CF is made using a specialty Nylon 6 copolymer and high-modulus carbon fiber. This is the go-to material for industrial applications that require superior thermal, mechanical and chemical resistance properties while retaining the ease of printing that you've come to expect.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
BENEFITS OF NYLON PA6+CF:
- Excellent printability
- High tensile strength and rigidity
- Abrasion and wear resistance
- Improved chemical resistance over traditional 3D printing materials
- High thermal properties
APPLICATIONS FOR CARBONX PA6+CF CARBON FIBER REINFORCED NYLON
This filament is ideal for anyone that desires a structural component with high modulus, improved chemical and thermal resistance, excellent surface quality, and ease of printing. Gen3 has higher HDT than our previous grades (147°C at .45MPa) allowing for expanded use in higher-temp applications.
Unparalleled rigidity gives designers the properties they need to make their 3D printed parts with less material and save weight without sacrificing stiffness.
- 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 240-270°C
- Bed Temp: 80-110°C
- Nozzle: We recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments.
- Bed Prep: Magigoo
- Heated Chamber: Not required, but a heated chamber between 30-80°C allows for superior layer bonding and mechanical properties
- Drying Instructions: 90°C for 4 hours.