3DXTECH 3DXTech Thermax Natural PPSU Filament - (1kg) 1.75mm
PPSU is known as one of the highest performance polymers in existence, and 3DXTECH's ThermaX PPSU 3D printing filament brings the unparalleled thermal and chemical resistance of this material to your 3D printer!
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE POLYMER
3DXTECH’s ThermaX PPSU was designed specifically for 3D printing the highest performance parts possible. This material is well suited for demanding applications in extreme conditions often encountered in the automotive, aerospace, electronics, defense, industrial, and medical environments. It possesses some of the highest thermal resistance properties available while also maintaining dimensional stability and being inherently flame retardant. ThermaX PPSU also has incredible resistance against cracking, impact, chemicals, and even gamma radiation! This material can even be sterilized using standard methods.
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
- Density: 1.29g/cm3
- Printing temperature: 360 - 390°C (all-metal extruder)
- Bed temperature: 140-160°C
- Printing surface: PEI Tape, polyimide tape, lightly sanded FR4 or Perf board
- No cooling fan
- Print inside a heated enclosure
- Dry at 120°C for at least 4 hours before use
- Download the SDS and TDS