3DXTech 3DXTech ThermaX PEI 1010 Blend 3D Filament - 1.75mm (0.5kg)
3DXTech's ThermaX PEI (Polyether Imide) 3D Filament made using ULTEM (TM) 1010 resin is a high-performance, amorphous polymer that lends itself for outstanding dimensional stability, excellent thermal properties, great chemical resistance, and inherent flame retardancy.
High glass transition temperature (Tg) of 217°C.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
The Perfect Spool for High-Temp Applications
The filament's spools are made using PC in order to withstand high-temp materials making them ideal for drying filament once it absorbs moisture. Once the parts are printed with the PEI material, they will resist chemical degradation. This is why it is ideal for automotive and electrical applications.
Product Attributes Include:
- High thermal properties: (Tg) of 217°C
- Inherent flame resistance
- Long-term hydrolytic stability
- Excellent dimensional stability (low creep sensitivity and low, uniform coefficient of thermal expansion) and highly reproducible part-to-part dimensions
- Exceptional strength and modulus, even at elevated temperatures
- Good resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as automotive fluids, fully halogenated hydrocarbons, alcohols, and aqueous solutions
- Stable dielectric constant and dissipation factor over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Color: Natural
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder Temp: 370 - 390°C
- Bed Temp: 120 - 160°C
- Bed Prep: PEI Tape is the ideal build surface
- Print Speed: Print speeds of 20-30mm/s
- Drying instructions: Dry at 120°C for at least 4 hours before use
- Enclosure Temp: PEI prints best in a warm to hot build environment
- Annealing in a hot-air oven to reduce printed-in stresses in the part.
ULTEM™ is a trademark of SABIC, or its subsidiaries or affiliates.