MatterHackers Brown MH Build Series ABS Filament - 2.85mm (1kg)
MH Build Series ABS is an affordable ABS filament intended for producing quality 3D-printed parts that require strength and high temperature resistance.
- Best-selling ABS at MatterHackers
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Bulk pricing available - save more with each spool purchased
- As low as $16.17
|Order Now:||Ships calculating...|
MH Build Series ABS Filament
The #1 Selling ABS Filament at MatterHackers!
MH Build Series ABS is the best-selling ABS at MatterHackers, making it the top choice for anyone looking to create durable, high-temperature-resistant parts affordably.
Here are the top features of MH Build Series ABS:
- Affordable - priced right for every user
- Great for parts and projects that require strength and temperature resistance
- Bulk pricing options - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- Tons of bold, unique colors to choose from - view them all here
- MH Build Series is also available in PLA, PETG, and TPU
Tons of Colors to Choose From
MH Build Series ABS comes in a wide variety of colors to meet all your project needs.
Low Prices - Even Lower with Bulk Pricing!
MH Build Series ABS filament is the most affordable material on the market that is still reliable and capable of producing high-quality results.
- Lowest prices for quality parts
- Bulk pricing available - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- Great for batch production and end-use parts
Great for Durable 3D Printed Parts
If you are 3D printing parts that require strength, MH Build Series ABS is an excellent option because it's durable and high temperature-resistant.
- ABS is a top choice for when you need strong parts
- ABS filament is resistant to high temperatures
- Resistant to a variety of chemicals
What is ABS Filament?
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a thermoplastic polymer that's used in a wide variety of industries and applications, including things like car bumper covers and LEGO. It is commonly used as a 3D printing filament for a variety of reasons, including:
- It has a higher melting point compared to other common materials
- High-temp and chemical-resistant properties
- Durable and robust
- Extruder Temperature: 230±10 °C
- Bed Temperature: 90±10 °C
- Learn more about how to succeed with ABS here
- 200mm Total Diameter (approximately)
- 50mm Inner Hole Diameter (approximately)
- 65mm Height (approximately)
- 1 kg spool
- True Diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Density: 1.25 g/cm³
- Volume: 0.80 L
- Length: 332.60 m
Technical Data Sheets: