BASF BASF Black Ultrafuse PC/ABS FR (Flame Resistant) Filament - 1.75mm (0.75kg)
By combining the strengths of PC and ABS, the chemical engineers at BASF have created a powerful composite material for engineering, electrical and mechanical applications, all without requiring the higher temperatures of printing pure polycarbonate.
Further, by instilling this material with halogen-free flame retardancy, the high impact and tensile strengths are matched with excellent thermal resistance. This opens up applications to much more sensitive environments.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
- Nozzle Temperature: 230-280 °C
- Nozzle Diameter: ≥ 0.4 mm
- Print speed: 25 mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 80-100 °C
- Bed Modification: Glass plate + adhesive
- Print Speed: 30-90 mm/s
- Build Chamber Temperature: Passively heated, closed chamber
- Fulfills flame retardancy according to UL 94 V-0
- Click here to download the TDS.