By combining the strengths of PC and ABS, the chemical engineers at BASF have created a powerful composite material for engineering, electrical and mechanical applications, all without requiring the higher temperatures of printing pure polycarbonate.
Further, by instilling this material with halogen-free flame retardancy, the high impact and tensile strengths are matched with excellent thermal resistance. This opens up applications to much more sensitive environments.
- Nozzle Temperature: 230-280 °C
- Nozzle Diameter: ≥ 0.4 mm
- Print speed: 25 mm/s
- Bed Temperature: 80-100 °C
- Bed Modification: Glass plate + adhesive
- Print Speed: 30-90 mm/s
- Build Chamber Temperature: Passively heated, closed chamber
- Fulfills flame retardancy according to UL 94 V-0
- Click here to download the TDS.