ColorFabb ColorFabb Black nGen Filament - 2.85mm (0.75kg)
ColorFabb nGen is one of the easiest filaments to print with and is ideal for any part that requires bridges. nGen holds up very well to a variety of print speeds and temperatures making it a reliable filament that produces high quality prints with ease. nGen is a completely unique filament developed by ColorFabb which is produced with the Amphora polymer AM3300. As a result, this filament is low-odor and styrene-free.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
ColorFabb nGen is the perfect filament for beginners or those who don't want to constantly refine print settings. Because this material prints well at a wide range of temperatures and speeds, you can spend less time refining your settings and more time printing. nGen flows very well through the print nozzle and does not clog often. This filament is great for creating durable parts while avoiding print failures and the need to adjust print settings.
When we tried out nGen, we were most impressed with the ability to print parts with tons of bridging successfully (these parts had failed using other materials). Additionally, nGen has a very opaque and crisp looking appearance when printed.
40 - 70 mm/s
nGen gives best results on a heated build platform - 75C to about 85C is usually needed for proper adhesion to a glass plate. You can print without a heated bed if you use Buildtak or some other adhesive to minimize warping.
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.