Copper 3D Copper 3D Red PLActive Antimicrobial 3D Printing Filament - 2.85mm (0.75kg)
Copper 3D PLActive AN1 is an antimicrobial filament developed with a nanocomposite and high-quality PLA patented and certified. This filament has been proven to eliminate 99.99% of fungi, viruses, bacteria, and a wide range of microorganisms. You can print a wide range of items from a door opener to prosthetics.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
Clinically Tested and certified Antimicrobial filament
Antimicrobial properties confirmed microbiology laboratories in Chile, USA, UK, and Dubai
- ISO 9001
- REACH compliant
- Pasteur Institute (Lille, France)
Features of Copper 3D PLActive
- The Nano-Additive maintains all the mechanical properties of the material.
- It has thermoforming characteristics that facilitate post-processing and final adjustments of the 3D printed application.
- Non-toxic product and environmentally friendly (biodegradable).
- Clinically tested in prosthesis for amputees
- Antimicrobial action has been scientifically validated eliminating more than 99.99% of fungi, viruses, bacteria, and a wide range of microorganisms.
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 190-210°C
- Recommended Bed Temperature: ± 0 - 60 °C
- Layer Height: ≥ 0.1 MM
- Printing Speed: 40 - 50 MM/SEG
- Diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- Download the Safety Data Sheet
- For more information on PLActive