Creality3D Creality3D CR-10 S5
The much loved 3D printers from Creality 3D have arrived at MatterHackers, and with the CR-10 S5, they've gone gigantic! This powerful but inexpensive machine is great for tinkering, modding or simply getting started in the exciting world of 3D printing, and with a build area of 0.125 cubic meters (4.41 cubic feet), there's no limit to what you can print!
• 0.125 cubic meters (4.41 cubic feet)
• CR Touch Auto Bed Leveling
• Powerful but inexpensive machine
• Great for tinkering, modding or getting started
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
The CR-10S and CR-10 S5 come as kits that only require three pieces for assembly. It typically takes only ten to fifteen minutes before your Creality3D 10-S5 is up and running.
Huge Build Volume
With the available 500mm x 500mm x 500mm build volume, the CR-10 S5 is capable of 3D printing enormous projects without the need to split them. Customers have 3D printed full helmets, shoes, waste paper baskets and more on their CR 10-S5's. As long as your design fits inside the parameters of the bed, the CR 10-S5 can 3D print it!
Hackable and Upgradable
The Creality 3D printer line is completely open-source, allowing for add-ons and upgrades of almost every component on the machine. From a BL Touch automatic bed leveling probe, to a Micro-Swiss or E3D all-metal hotend, to a Bondtech extruder - the Creality 3D printers give you an awesome foundation for experimentation.
- Print Size: 500mm x 500mm x 500mm (19.7" x 19.7" x 19.7")
- Print Accuracy：±0.1mm
- Nozzle: Brass 1.75mm x 0.4mm (can be swapped out for 0.3mm or 0.2mm)
- Max Print Speed: 200mm/s
- Max Hotend Temp: 240°C-245°C
- Max Bed Temp: 80°C
- Supported Materials: ABS, PLA, TPE
- Body Structure: Imported V-Slot Aluminum Bearings.
- Feed System: Bowden
- Bed Leveling: Automatic, via CR Touch
- Connectivity: USB or SD card
- Supported OS': Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
- Supported Slicing Software: CURA, Simplify3D
- Firmware: Repetier-Host
- Weight: 17.5kg (38.6lbs.)
The separated control unit and power supply allows for greater flexibility when setting up your printing space.
- Base Frame
- Vertical Frame
- Power Supply Unit
- Build Plate Tape - 1 Roll
- Filament Spool holder
- Tie - 1 Set
- Cutting Nipper
- Screw - 2 Sets
- Cables (Power, USB)
- Bowden Tube
- SD Card
- Limit Switch
- 0.4mm Nozzle - 1pc
- Nozzle Unclogging Tool
- 200g Filament - 1 Roll
Please note that, due to its size and weight, this product cannot be shipped to a PO Box. If you have any questions or would like help making shipping arrangements, please contact email@example.com.