DSM DSM Black Arnitel (R) ID2060-HT High Temperature TPC Filament - 2.85mm (1kg)
DSM Arnitel ® was designed for injection molding of engineering plastics and is now available as a 3D printing filament with the same mechanical properties for easy desktop production of end-use parts. Made from 50% bio-based feedstock, Arnitel ® provides a perfect blend of flexibility and temperature resistance for use in a wide variety of applications while remaining 100% recyclable.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
What is DSM Arnitel®?
DSM has been creating and perfecting high-performance plastics for the last 25 years and has remained dedicated to helping people everywhere create and do more via engineering grade polymers. The Arnitel® line of TPC (thermoplastic copolyester) provides a great blend of high flexibility and temperature resistance which can be leveraged in applications from printed mouth guards to auto and aerospace tubing. Arnitel® has been available for injection molding for many years, but can now be utilized in the desktop 3D printing space as an everyday filament. Read below and download the Technical Datasheet for a complete breakdown of the properties and capabilities of this material.
Choosing the right material for your next 3D printing project is one of the most important steps for success. TPC is a high flexibility material and ID2060 HT has a temperature resistance up to 190°C for 500 hours. If your design requires constant motion in a high-temperature environment, TPC is likely the perfect material for long-lasting and reliable components. For maximum heat resistance, Arnitel® ID2060 HT is perfect and also 100% recyclable.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm OR 2.85mm
- Filament Weight per spool: 1kg (1000g)
- Color: Black
- Shore Hardness: 61D
- Nozzle Temperature: 220 - 245°C
- Bed Temperature: 40 - 60°C
- Download the Technical Data Sheet
- Download the Material Safety Data Sheet
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.