E3D E3D Lite6 HotEnd Kit - 1.75mm (Direct) (24v)
We all want better prints, plain and simple. Not all of us, however, have the need to print with materials that require blistering temperatures. Enter: the E3D Lite6 HotEnd. The Lite6 is designed to perfect printing with PLA, ABS, and - thanks to the full length PTFE liner - flexible materials like Ninjaflex.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
The E3D Lite6 HotEnd is respectable and dependable when compared to its counterpart - the v6. The Lite6 was devised to make printing PLA and ABS easier, smoother, and really, just an all around better 3D printing experience for the user. Without wounding the old bank account, you can achieve prints that will make seasoned 3D printing vets proud - maybe even jealous!
3D printing is a journey - there is always something new to learn with each print. That's why the Lite6 is the ideal middleground in your 3D printing progression. This hotend will help you fine-tune your prints before you are ready to dive into high-temp prints with a more mature hotend, like the E3D v6 All-metal.
There is plenty of room for experimenting - all of the 1.75mm E3D v6 Extra Nozzles are compatible with the Lite6. When you are printing with ABS, PLA, and flexible materials, you can toy with various nozzle resolutions to create a finer print.
The Lite6 is essentially made of the same parts that compose the v6, so consistancy and credibility are found without question. Any mount or adapter your printer requires for the upgrade that is compatible with the v6 will work for the Lite6, as they share the same external measurments.
- What's In The Box?
- Metal Parts
- 1 x Stainless Heatsink (Contains brass embedded bowden coupling ring pre-fitted in top)
- 1 x Aluminium Heater Block
- 1 x Brass Nozzle (0.4mm)
- 1 x 100K Semitec 104GT2 NTC thermistor
- 1 x 24v 25W Heater Cartridge
- 1 x 24v 30x30x10mm fan
- 1m of Thermistor wire
- 4 x 0.75mm Ferrules - for Solder-Free Wire Joins
- 4 x Plastfast30 3.0mm x 16mm screws
- 1 x M3x3 socket dome screw and M3 washer
- 1 x M3x10 socket dome screw
- 1 x Fan Duct (Injection Moulded Translucent Polycarbonate, usually red)
- 1 x Small Black Plastic Collet
- 1.75mm Direct
- 24v Heat Cartridge
- Temp: reaches 240 degrees Celsius
- Speed: 20-50 mm/s
- Nozzle size: 0.40mm
- Compatible with v6 Extra Nozzles
- Compatible with v6 mounts/adapters
- Prints ABS, PLA, and various flexible filaments