E3D CLEARANCE - E3D SuperVolcano Nozzle - 3.00mm x 1.00mm
The E3D SuperVolcano hotend is built for high speed, super strong parts. The elongated melt zone needs an extra long nozzle to complete the setup. For general purpose 3D Printing, you can't go wrong with the mainstay bass nozzle. If you are just starting out with SuperVolcano or will be printing PLA only, this nozzle will get the job done!
Please note, all Clearance Item purchases are final and are not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy - this excludes Refurbished 3D printers and machines which have at least a 6-month warranty.
Reason for Clearance: This item is being discontinued.
The spine of SuperVolcano
This extra-long high performance brass nozzle is perfectly suited for use with the E3D SuperVolcano hotend. For non-abrasive materials with a printing temperature under 300°C the superior thermal conductivity of brass makes it the preferred material for general-purpose 3D printing.
The assembled SuperVolcano
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 1.00mm
- Hotend Compatability: E3D SuperVolcano
Easily Identify your nozzle:
- 0 Dots: 0.60mm
- 1 Dot: 0.80mm
- 2 Dots: 1.00mm
- 3 Dots: 1.20mm
- 4 Dots: 1.40mm
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.