E3D CLEARANCE - E3D v6 Extra Nozzle - Plated Copper - 3.00mm x 0.30mm
Specifically engineered for ultimate high temperature performance, the E3D v6 copper plated nozzle is made from a high temperature copper-alloy with a softening point above 500°C. Increased thermal conductivity makes these nozzles perfect for high temperature applications, but the nickel plating also adds a non-stick functionality making these nozzles great for for everyday filaments like PLA and ABS.CLEARANCE SALE: Take an EXTRA 35% off this already discounted item with code SUPERDEAL during checkout! Offer ends 2/29/2024.
Please note, all Clearance Item purchases are final and are not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy - this excludes Refurbished 3D printers and machines which have at least a 6-month warranty.
Reason for Clearance: This item is being discontinued.
High temperature, non stick plating
These nozzles feature a nickel plating to reduce the adhesion of plastic to the nozzle. Great for printing everyday filaments while keeping everything clean and shiny, but also useful above 300°C where a silicone sock can't be used. These nozzles are ideal for a wide variety of applications, from printing small parts where any filament globs on the nozzle will cause major issues to high speed printing where pushing heat into the filament is the top priority, or extreme high temperature printing above 300°C where brass can soften.
The nickel plating on E3D nozzles is a perfect blend of form and function
Copper has more than 3x the thermal conductivity of brass, and the copper alloy E3D uses has been hardened and treated to reduce the oxidation that occurs in copper at high temperatures. The higher thermal conductivity will also slightly increase your heat-up times, and can provide tighter temperature control.
This copper-alloy is very temperature resilient, and will not start to soften or anneal until way beyond 500°C, making it perfect for the high-temperature printing that other nozzles can't handle.
- Copper-alloy nozzle with nickel plating
- Resistant to temperatures beyond 500°C
- Very shiny
Number of marks = Nozzle size
- 0 = 0.25mm
- 1 = 0.30mm
- 2 = 0.35mm
- 3 = 0.40mm
- 6 = 0.50mm
- 4 = 0.60mm
- 5 = 0.80mm
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.