Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Perhaps some of these categories are of interest:
FiberForce FiberForce Pantone (R) 17-4540 TPG PLA Filament - 1.75mm (0.75kg)
The FirberForce Premium PLA Filament is a favorite in the 3D printing industry because it is easy to print on any machine, is compatible with a variety of settings, and is available in many beautiful colors. The Pantone® Certified Colors of this PLA come in official colors with consistency from batch to batch.
- PLA filament is easy to print on any machine
- PLA is available in many beautiful colors
- Pantone® Certified PLA comes in official colors with consistency from batch to batch
Please note, all Clearance Item purchases are final and are not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy - this excludes Refurbished 3D printers and machines which have at least a 6-month warranty.
Reason for Clearance: This item is being discontinued.
Premium PLA Filament
PLA, or polylactic acid, is a favorite in the 3D printing industry because it's easy to print on any machine, is compatible with a variety of settings, and is available in many beautiful colors. With an extrusion temperature of 200 - 215°C and the ability to print without the need of a heated bed, taking advantage of this premium filament is available to everyone.
Pantone® Certified Colors
3D printing gives anyone and everyone the ability to create anything, in a wide variety of materials. For artistic or brand driven projects where having the perfect color is key - this series of Pantone® Certified PLA comes in official colors with consistency from batch to batch.
Who is Pantone®?
The language of color historically has been complex, and communicating exactly what color a designer is chasing or requires for their project has always been a struggle. Pantone® has created a color language that allows designers to specify the exact color they want via it's color code.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Roundness Deviation: < 2%
- Filament Weight per spool: 750g (0.75kg)
- Color: 17-4540 TPG
- Nozzle Temperature: 200 - 215°C
- Bed Temperature: 30 - 50°C if available, but not necessary
- Cooling: 100%
- Download the Technical Data Sheet
- Download the Material Safety Data Sheet