Flux3DP FLUX beamo 30W CO2 Desktop Laser Cutter & Engraver
The FLUX beamo Desktop Laser Cutter and Engraver packs an incredible amount of power and professional features into its compact and sleek design. Boasting features such as built-in HD camera alignment, a high-resolution 30W CO2 laser, intuitive software, and a closed-loop water cooling system – features typically found in more expensive industrial laser cutters - beamo is easily capable of competing with other desktop laser cutters in its class. Weighing in at less than 50 pounds and taking up just four letter-sized sheets of paper on your workbench or desk makes beamo the perfect addition to any home design studio, classroom, or small business.
THE FLUX BEAMO 30W C02 DESKTOP LASER CUTTER & ENGRAVER
BEAMO PACKS AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF POWER AND FEATURES INTO ITS COMPACT DESIGN
The Flux beamo 30W Desktop Laser Cutter and Engravers packs an incredible amount of power and professional features into its compact and sleek design. Weighing in at less than 50lbs and taking up a modest 24" x 17.5" inches (the equivalent of four letter-sized sheets of paper), beamo is able to pack multiple features — which are typically found in professional industrial laser cutters — into its sleek full metal design. The beamo is the perfect addition to any home design studio, classroom, or workspace.
Here are the key features of the Flux beamo 30W Desktop Laser Cutter & Engraver:
- Built-in HD Camera
- Integrated safety features — jobs are automatically paused when the acrylic lid is opened
- A closed-loop water cooling system for stable cutting processes
- Powerful high-resolution laser — capable of engraving down to 0.05mm with a resolution of 1000 DPI
- Wireless integration
- Straightforward and user-friendly ecosystem
- Drag and drop design software
- Compatibly with third-party professional design software
- Plenty of upgrade options such as rotary modules, auto-focus add ons, and Hybrid laser upgrades
SLEEK, MODERN, AND COMPACT
With its modest footprint, sturdy metal body, and approachable price the Flux beamo is an excellent contender for addition to your home design studio, school makerspace, or office workspace. Equipped with a host of features typically only seen in industrial laser cutter and engravers, beamo offers promises professional quality work and a world of possibilities.
- Work Area: 300 x 210mm
- Work Area Depth: 45mm
- Laser Spec: 30 W CO 2 Laser
- Cutting Thickness: 0 - 5 mm (varies by material)
POWERFUL FUNCTIONALITY AND INTUITIVE FEATURES
The Flux beamo packs many features typically found in more expensive professional laser cutters and engravers. From its built-in HD Camera to its automatic safety features beamo makes the engraving process simple and safe for users of all skill levels.
- Built-in HD camera for easy alignment and hassle-free cutting and engraving with job preview mode
- Automatic pausing feature if the lid is opened at any time during production
- An internal water cooling system ensures a stable cutting process
- Stop production, with a single switch, at any time.
ENGRAVE AND CUT THROUGH A VERSATILE RANGE OF MATERIALS
Whether your project calls for engraving on stainless steel and glass or cutting through acrylic and fabrics beamo provides users with the tools to bring their designs to life. While the maximum cutting thickness of the beamo is 5mm (varying by material) there are plenty of tips and tricks available to help you achieve deeper cutting depths. For example, by slowing down the speed or re-cutting multiple passes over designs, users can achieve much deeper cuts than typically advertised.
beamo is compatible with a wide range of materials. From acrylic to stainless steel - the choice is entirely up to you!
A ONE-STOP DESIGN TO CUT EXPERIENCE
The beamo comes equipped with Beam Studio for PC and Mac and Beam Go for mobile. This hassle-free software allows you to edit text and vector files and modify bitmap images in-app. Easily align your designs in the center of your workpiece or equally distribute designs to cover your working object. Once you're ready to engrave or cut enjoy preset parameters for power and speed based on your choice of materials.
- Incredibly straightforward and easy to use
- Quickly utilize preset parameters for power and speed
- Compatible with JPG, PNG, SVG, and DXF Filetypes
COMPATIBLE WITH PROFESSIONAL DESIGN SOFTWARE
Designers can benefit from Beam Studio's seamless integration of Adobe Illustrator or import designs from AutoCAD, Inkscape, CorelDraw, and even Microsoft Word. Upload your high-quality designs in JPG, PNG, SVG, or DXF.
- Utilize existing workflows to bring your ideas to life
- Create designs using in-app tools or import from your preferred software
- Bring hand-drawn designs to life with the trace image function
COMPACT AND POWERFUL, BEAMO IS THE PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR DESIGN STUDIO
Advertised as the world’s smallest CO2 laser cutter and engraver, beamo brings industrial features to the desktop market at an approachable price.
Camera alignment: Utilizing the built-in HD camera, users can preview the work area and the material being used from the convenience of their laptop or cellphone. Placing designs, and ensuring the finished product is placed exactly as intended has never been simpler.
Internal Water-cooling: The built-in closed-loop water cooling system, which is designed to circulate water throughout the machine, ensures that all components of beamo remain at the optimal operating temperature when in use.
High-Resolution Laser: beamo uses a laser that is smaller than the width of a human hair and is capable of engraving at a layer depth of 0.05mm. The 1,000 DPI resolution won’t disappoint!
AutoFocus: This add-on allows the focus to be adjusted according to the thickness of the material, this enables beamo to cut deeper into materials over multiple passes.
Rotary: The Rotary add-on allows users to unlock the full engraving potential of beamo by enabling engraving on curved objects such as glassware and bottles. The rotary module spins the workpiece. This easy to install add-on opens up whole new creative dimensions.
Hybrid Laser: This add-on combination of a diode laser and CO2 laser improves the cutting speed and efficiency of beamo.
- Spec: 30W CO2 Laser
- Cutting Thickness: 0-5 mm (varies by material)
- Movement Speed: 0-300 mm/s
- Maximum Material Height: 45mm
- Dimensions: 24.21" x 17.52" x 6.97" in (615 x 445 x 177 mm)
- Weight: 48.5 lbs (22 kg)
- Power: AC 110V
- Touch Panel: 1024 x 600 LCD
- Camera: HD CMOS
- I/O: Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Camera Preview Area: 11.81" x 7.68" (300 x 195 mm)
- Work Area: 11.81" x 8.27" (300 x 210 mm)
- Work Area Depth: 77" (45 mm)
- Work Area: 10.23" x 8.27" (260 x 210 mm)
- Mode: Vector / Graphic (monochrome, gray scale)
- Operating System: Windows / macOSX / Linux / Chrome OS
- File Type: JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF
UNLOCK MORE CAPABILITIES WITH THE FLUX ECOSYSTEM
- Build Volume: 330 x 240 x 300 mm
- Prototype & create large end-use parts in-house
- Print more parts at once
- Beneficial for a wide variety of industries
Powerful, Dual Extrusion 3D Printing
The Ultimaker S5 3D printer has a top-tier dual extrusion system that produces clean, geometrically complex parts.
- Use multiple materials at once
- 3D print complex parts with soluble support structures
- Articulating nozzle-lifting system for cleaner prints