Flux3DP Flux HEXA Professional 60W CO2 Laser Cutter & Engraver
The Flux HEXA Laser Cutter and Engraver is a powerful 60W machine with a max engraving speed of 900 mm/sec allowing you to work quickly and accurately with materials like wood, leather, fabrics, stainless steel, glass, and more.
Top Flux HEXA Laser Cutter Features:
• Large Work Area - 730 x 410 mm
• Powerful 60-watt laser
• Max engraving speed - 900 mm/sec
• Cuts and engraves a wide variety of materials
|Order Now:||Processed Immediately Ships via Freight - some fees may apply.|
The FLUX HEXA Laser Cutter & Engraver
A Powerful, Large Laser Cutter for Every Workspace
From the makers of the industry-leading Beambox, Beambox Pro, and beamo laser cutters that are known for their accuracy and ease-of-use comes the FLUX HEXA, and it's elevated features are no different.
Here are the key features of the FLUX HEXA Laser Cutter:
- Powerful 60-watt laser
- Large-format work area - 730 x 410mm
- Max engraving speed - 900 mm/sec
- Cut and Engrave with tons of materials
- More compatibility for file types and operating systems
Make Your Business More Effective
The FLUX HEXA laser cutter is designed for fast, efficient, and powerful laser cutting and engraving to make your workflow easier.
- 60-watt laser
- 10,000 hours laser tube lifespan
- 900mm/s maximum engrave speeds resolutions
- Fulfills business and professional requirements
Largest Desktop Laser Cutter
The FLUX HEXA is the largest laser cutter and engraver in the FLUX line, making it ideal for professionals, small business owners, and anyone interested in stepping up their laser-cutting game.
- Large workspace - 730 x 410 mm
- 33% larger compared to FLUX Beambox PRO
- Cut or engrave larger items
- Cut or engrave multiple items at once
Safe and Easy to Maintain
The FLUX HEXA laser cutter has built-in features like the electric elevation platform (designed to help auto-calibrate) to not only make laser cutting easy, but safer for everyday use as well.
- Electric elevation platform
- Built-in cleaning slot
- Safety sensors for temperature, movement, and more
- Dampers and liftable rear cover for convenience.
Built for Your Workflow
Getting started with the FLUX HEXA laser cutter is easy - with multiple connectivity options and software that's compatible with popular design platforms, you'll be up and running in no time.
- Wifi and Mobile Device Supported
- Connect via flash drive, hardwire or USB
- Fully integrated Beam Studio platform
- supports various file formats
What Materials Can I Use With the FLUX HEXA?
You can use a wide variety of materials with the FLUX HEXA Laser Cutter and engraver. Many materials are ideal for cutting clean through, while others you will just be able to engrave.
CUT & ENGRAVE:
- Anodized Metal
- Stainless Steel (Diode Laser Add-on or Spray Paint Required)
- Transparent Glass
Which FLUX Laser Cutter is Right for Me?
FLUX has really dialed in what makes a great desktop laser cutter. Their entire line boasts reliable, easy-to-use machines that are capable of producing beautifully cut or engraved parts. See a quick breakdown below of which FLUX laser cutter is right for you.
- FLUX beamo - work area: 300 x 210mm - laser: 30-watt - max engraving speed: 300 mm/sec - price: $2,299
- FLUX Beambox - work area: 400 x 375mm - laser: 40-watt - max engraving speed: 300 mm/sec - price: $4,099
- FLUX Beambox Pro - work area: 600 x 375mm - laser: 50-watt - max engraving speed: 300 mm/sec - price: $5,199
- FLUX HEXA - work area: 730 x 410mm - laser: 60-watt - max engraving speed: 900 mm/sec - price: $8,999.00
FLUX HEXA Laser Cutter Technical Specifications
What are the dimensions of the FLUX HEXA?
- Work area: 730 x 410mm
- Weight: 58 kg (127.86 lbs)
- Total dimensions: 110 x 670 x 273mm
What are the FLUX HEXA's properties?
- Laser: 60-watt CO2 laser
- Max Engraving Speed: 900 mm/sec
- Onboard camera
- Smart lid detection
- Emergency power switch
- Use a variety of materials:
- For Cutting and/or engraving
- Maximum cutting thickness is 10mm (varies by materials)
- For Engraving only:
- anodized aluminum
- stainless steel (requires diode laser or spray paint)
- transparent glass
- For Cutting and/or engraving
What Software does the FLUX HEXA laser cutter need?
- Beam studio - free!
- File Compatibility:
- Compatible with Professional Design Platforms:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Corel Draw
- Affinity Design