Full Spectrum Laser FSL Muse 3D Autofocus 40W Laser Cutter and Engraver + Coolbox
The FSL Muse 3D Laser Cutter and Engraver is one of the most powerful and renowned desktop laser cutters available on the market. To maximize the functionality of the 20” x 12” work area, the FSL Muse 3D features sturdy metal body construction, a linear rail motion system, a 7” LCD touchscreen, a removable floor, and the easy-to-use browser-based control and design software, RetinaEngrave v3.0. The CO2 laser allows users to cut and engrave with a variety of hard and soft materials, while the powerful Intel RealSense 3D camera unlocks new possibilities. All of this is available in a truly desktop-sized machine that conveniently fits in any workspace. Create original art, expand your small business, enhance your makerspace, teach your students, and innovate freely with the FSL Muse 3D Laser Cutter and Engraver.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
UNLOCK THE POWER AND PRECISION TO CREATE THE NEXT BEST INNOVATION
The Muse 3D Laser Cutter and Engraver is your solution for making functional parts, original art, and the next greatest innovation. The CO2 laser brings power while the linear rail motion system brings precision for cutting and engraving with a versatile assortment of hard and soft materials including wood, acrylic, fabric, leather, stone, glass, and more! Users are empowered to create designs not possible by hand in just a matter of minutes. Quality of life features such as the LED interior lighting system and the 7” LCD touchscreen contribute to the easy and straightforward operation of the Muse 3D Laser Cutter.
The Muse 3D is a powerful and precise desktop-sized laser cutter. Cut and engrave wood, acrylic, leather, stone, glass, and more! See the Technical Specifications below for a list of hard and soft materials that the Muse 3D can be used with.
TAKE YOUR PROJECTS TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH THE MUSE 3D’S INTEL REALSENSE 3D CAMERA
The Intel RealSense 3D Camera on the Muse 3D Laser Cutter accurately maps millions of 3D data points across the entire 20”x12” work area. This allows for precision X, Y, and Z positioning of the laser focus, and enables users to engrave or cut on variable material heights in a single job with real-time autofocus for curved objects. Thanks to the 3D camera, users can trust that their digital drawings and designs will be engraved precisely where intended. The 3D camera also enables a simple yet dynamic workflow with the included Retina Engrave v3.0 design and control software for easy alignment of materials in the work area and simple positioning of digital designs on materials. Additionally, the camera empowers users to watch their laser jobs on the touchscreen, or remotely on their computer or mobile device through the Retina Engrave software.
The Intel RealSense 3D Camera captures millions of 3D data poitns across the entire 20"x12" work area, allowing for precision positioning of the laser focus for the best possible results.
THE COOLBOX IS A SIMPLE, ALL-IN-ONE LASER COOLING SOLUTION
The included Coolbox provides a simple, all-in-one laser cooling solution that provides both an air and water pump in a single convenient device that is easy to setup. The built-in exhaust fan helps keep the Muse 3D workspace clear of smoke and fumes, however, be sure to use proper fume extraction methods. Either position your exhaust hose out of a window or attach it to a BOFA AD350 Laser Engraver Fume Extractor to unlock the freedom to place your Muse 3D Laser Cutter anywhere in your shop.
The included Coolbox keeps the laser cool during operation while also keeping the work area clear of smoke and debris.
ENABLE YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE BUILT-IN RETINA ENGRAVE V3.0 LASER CONTROL AND DESIGN SOFTWARE
A digital fabrication device is only as good as its software, so luckily, the Muse 3D comes with the best laser software on the market; Retina Engrave v3.0. This browser-based, feature-rich, and easy-to-use design and control software is hosted right on the Muse 3D itself, meaning users can connect to Retina Engrave v3.0 with or without an Internet connection. It features built-in drawing and full design capabilities, advanced vector trajectory algorithms for the smoothest cuts possible, and the ability to import many different kinds of file types for your designs. Create custom shapes, add text, or alter existing designs all from your browser of choice using Retina Engrave v3.0. This all-in-one software solution will also assist with all laser-control-related tasks in one intuitive workflow.
The included 2" focus lens concentrates the power of the 40W CO2 laser to cut and engrave a variety of hard and soft materials, and operation is simple thanks to the full-color 7" touch screen.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Muse 3D Laser Cutter
- Intel RealSense 3D Camera
- 2.0” Lens
- Honeycomb Table
- Coolbox water cooling system and air pump
- AC Power Cable
- Foil duct
- Hose clamp
- 1.5m Water Tube
- 1.5m Air Tube
- 6ft Ethernet cable
- M4x8 Button Head screws
- 2.5mm Hex Key
- Thermal Paper
- 1.5m 2 Pin Circular cable
- 1.5m 4 Pin Circular cable
- Weight & Dimensions:
- Laser work area: 20” x 12” (508mm x 305mm)
- Machine dimensions: 32.3” x 20.3” x 8.5” (820mm x 515mm x 215mm)
- Weight: 54 lbs (24.5 kg)
- Workable Z-height: 2.5”
- Laser classification: Class 3
- Laser Type: Sealed CO2 Laser Tube
- Laser Power: 40W or 45W (Depending on selection)
- Default Focus Lens: 2”
- Integrated red guiding laser and Beam Combiner
- Resolution: Up to 1000dpi
- Power supply: AC 110V
- Gross power: <1000W
- Operation Modes: Precision Raster, Vector, or Combined Modes
- Motion control: high-speed, high precision stepper motors
- Operating temperature: 0° - 45°C
- Control Software: Retina Engrave v3.0
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Browser Compatibility: Google Chrome (recommended), Safari, Firefox, Edge
- File import options: .jpg, .png, .bpm, .pdf, .svg
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels
- Connection: Local network (ethernet or wireless) or direct connection to the Muse 3D via Ethernet cable
- Wireless Compatibility: 802.11n
- Material Capabilities:
- ¼” Wood (Cut/Engrave)
- ¼” Acrylic (Cut/Engrave)
- Fabric (Cut/Engrave)
- Cardboard (Cut/Engrave)
- Paper (Cut/Engrave)
- Natural Leather (Cut/Engrave)
- Stone (Engrave only)
- Glass (Engrave only)
- Rubber (Cut/Engrave)
- 30-day warranty begins at ship date
- 100% money back guarantee (minus shipping and handling costs) if you return your unit in like-new condition within 30 days of the ship date
- Shipping costs for replacement parts are covered for the first 30 days, and replacement parts are covered for the first year.
- The cost of replacement parts is covered for the first year, but after 30 days, shipping them is at the customer's expense.
- This warranty covers only the main laser unit and excludes optional accessories.