Loctite3D LOCTITE 3D PRO410 HDT70 Resin - Black - 1kg
LOCTITE 3D PRO410 is a high-accuracy rigid resin designed for fast and precise 3D printing, specifically for printer calibration. It prints three times faster than traditional resins and ensures professional surface finish. Ideal for various industries such as industrial, automotive, and consumer goods, this resin is perfect for fine-tuning 3D printers and rapid prototyping.
- Designed for use on all open-source SLA and DLP 3D Printers in the range of 385-420nm.
- Ensures highly accurate, precise 3D prints
- Prints three times faster than traditional resins
- Achieves professional, polished surface finish
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
LOCTITE 3D PRO410
- Tensile Stress at Break (MPa): 48
- Young's Modulus (MPa): 1900
- Elongation at Break (%): 5
- Shore Hardness (D): 72
*Values shown are linked to parts printed on a DLP printer at 385nm & post cured with broad spectra bulb (Loctite UVALOC 1000)
Validated workflows need to be followed to achieve properties as provided in the TDS. Examples of validated workflow steps are listed below. Users should defer to the most current workflow information for the best results which can be found here
LOCTITE 3D PRO410 BK product is formulated to print optimally on any DLP machine. Read the safety data sheet carefully to get details about health and safety instructions. Recommended print parameters:
- Shake resin bottle well before usage
- Temperature: 20°C to 25°C
- Intensity: 4 mW/cm² to 8 mW/cm²
LOCTITE Resins are designed for use on all open-source SLA and DLP 3D Printers in the range of 385-420nm.
LOCTITE 3D PRO410 has been validated on the following 3D printers:
- RapidShape i50+
- Zortrax Inkspire 2
- Asiga MAX UV