LulzBot LulzBot HE Hardened Steel Extruder Tool Head - 2.85mm x 0.5mm
The Lulzbot Mini 2 is a 3D printer that offers high resolution and supports a wide range of materials. It has a hardened steel nozzle and an extruder hob made of hardened steel. The hot end temperature range is 120°C - 290°C. It is compatible with the Mini v2.0, TAZ, Workhorse, Sidekick 289, and Sidekick 747.
- 0.4mm - 0.6mm layer resolution
- 2.85mm filament diameter
- 120°C - 290°C hot end temperature range
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Create strong parts with a presentation-ready finish with the LulzBot HE Tool Head. Built to handle the toughest industrial-strength materials, the HE Tool Head prints a wide range of materials from soft & flexible TPE to durable carbon fiber reinforced filaments. The LulzBot HE Tool Head features a genuine E3D Titan Aero Extruder/Hot End with a Hardened Steel 0.50 millimeter nozzle capable of printing high-strength composite polymers! A high-output centrifugal fan and quad-port cooling duct support elaborate prints with extensive bridging, cooling filament in 360-degrees before it has time to sag between points.
- Layer Resolution: 0.4mm - 0.6mm (0.016" - 0.024")
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.5mm
- Nozzle Material: Hardened Steel
- Extruder Hobb Material: Hardened Steel
- Hot End Temperature Range: 120°C - 290°C
- Extruder & Hot End: E3D Titan Aero
- Supported Materials: Carbon-fiber filled Nylon, ABS, PETg, PLA, NinjaFlex TPU
- Required Power System: 24 Volts
- Fans: 5v 40 mm heat sink cooling fan, 360° print cooling fan
- Mini v2.0
- Sidekick 289
- Sidekick 747
- TAZ 5*
- TAZ 6*
- Mini 1**
*With the TAZ 5/6 Universal Tool Head Adapter.
**With the Mini 1 Universal Tool Head Adapter.