MakerBot MakerBot ABS Precision Filament - 1.75mm (0.64kg) Gray
MakerBot ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) Precision Filament is engineered to deliver material performance characteristics similar to that of injection-molded ABS. Designed for use on MakerBot Method X 3D Printers, ABS Precision Filament is capable of withstanding 15°C higher temperature, is 26% more rigid, and 12% stronger than other modified ABS formulations.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
PRINT MANUFACTURING ABS WITH METHOD X
Designed to challenge traditional manufacturing, Method X is capable of printing real, production-grade ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) in its 100°C heated chamber. Utilizing Stratasys SR-30 soluble supports, Method X delivers exceptional dimensional accuracy and precision when printing complex, durable parts. The real ABS used in MakerBot filament can withstand up to 15°C higher temperatures, is up 26% more rigid, and up to 12% stronger than modified ABS formulations used in traditional ABS filaments.
MakerBot ABS Precision Filament is available in a wide range of colors - allowing users to select the right color for any job.
- Heat Deflection @ 66 psi - ASTM 648: 84°C (183°F)
- Flexural Strength (Method 1, 0.05”/min): 65 MPa (9,427 psi)
- Flexural Modulus (Method 1, 0.05”/min): 77 Mpa (11,200 psi)
- Tensile Strength at yield ((Type 1, 0.125”, 0.2”/min): 43 Mpa (6,236 psi)
- Tensile Modulus (ISO 527): 2,400 MPa (348,090 psi)
- Strain at Yield - Elongation (%): 2.6%
- Notched Impact Strength (ASTM D256): 26 J/m (0.48 ft-lb/in)
- MakerBot Method X
Smart Spool - provides valuable information including material type, color, and amount remaining via an RFID chip directly to MakerBot Print. A desiccant included in the spool maintains a low moisture level when spools are stored inside the material drawer bay.
- MakerBot Print
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Spool Diameter: 21.8 cm (8.6 in)
- Spool Width: 4.2 cm (1.65 in)
- Material Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 kg (2.4 lb)
- Net Weight: 0.75 kg (1.65 lb)