MatterHackers MatterHackers Printed Heather T-Shirts True Royal Heather Small
This unisex MatterHackers heathered t-shirt fits like your favorite tee. Featuring crew neckline, short sleeves, official MatterHackers logo front and back, printed on superior airlume combed and ringspun cotton shirt for the ultimate comfort factor. Add this essential tee to your collection and rep MatterHackers!
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
Over the years, we’ve built a team of 3D printing enthusiasts who love to hustle, we’ve made some friends in this industry, and we love hosting meetups and events so we can continue to build great maker relationships, exchange ideas, and even work on collaborative projects. We wouldn’t be where we are without the awesome maker community. We have an interactive community forum where you can ask questions, learn about 3D printing projects, or even make a maker friend. Our community continues to grow and evolve, you are always welcome to stop by our Orange County headquarters to see digital fabrication in action - meet the team and join the MatterHackers Community!
Every shirt features a MatterHackers logo front & back, Greg is wearing a size Medium in the Navy MatterHackers T-Shirt
Daniel is wearing size Medium in our Maroon MatterHackers T-Shirt
- Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Medium iron
- Do not iron decorate
- Do not dry clean
Abbey is wearing size Small in our Royal MatterHackers T-Shirt
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.