Mayku Mayku Multiplier Industrial Desktop Pressure Former
The Mayku Multiplier is an industrial pressure former for desktop use that delivers injection-molded level of detail and accuracy. It has a large 380mm (⌀) x 160mm (H) forming volume, pressure forms 0.5mm - 5mm thick sheets up to 60 psi, and heats materials up to 200ºC in less than two minutes. It includes automatic sheet leveling, 8 independent/redundant safety features, and WiFi updateable firmware.
- Forming Area of 380mm (⌀) x 160mm (H)
- Detail Resolution: Finer than a human hair
- Pressure forms 0.5mm - 5mm thick sheets
- Heat materials up to 220°C in 2 min.
- Upgrade with Reducing Plate to use more materials
- Activate Custom Mode to create your own material profile
*request a quote if you are interested in joining the Mayku Pioneer program. The Pioneer program is open to anyone, company, or group. Essentially willing to lead and share use cases of the new Multiplier.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
THE INDUSTRIAL PRESSURE FORMER FOR DESKTOP
The Mayku Multiplier delivers industrial performance pressure forming so you can produce parts with a nearly injection-mold level of detail and accuracy at a fraction of the cost.
Key Features of the Mayku Multiplier:
- Large 380mm (⌀) x 160mm (H) forming volume
- Pressure forms 0.5mm - 5mm thick sheets up to 60 psi (4 Bar)
- Heat materials up to 200ºC in less than two minutes
- WiFi updateable firmware for up-to-date features/materials
- Includes automatic sheet leveling (no plastic droop)
- Includes 8 independent/redundant safety features
- Desktop-friendly size
Utilizing tech that applies pressure more than 4x more powerful than a vacuum former, the Mayku Multiplier creates high-resolution parts that are nearly on par with injection molded parts.
- Compresses air up to 60 psi
- Generates five tonnes of force to create the highly detailed mold
- Create accurate parts at a fraction of industrial manufacturing costs
GO BIG OR PRINT BATCHES
The Multiplier is designed with a circular 380mm forming area and 160mm of height giving you the flexibility to either make large parts or multiple smaller ones in a single go.
- Forming Area: 380mm (⌀) x 160mm (H)
- Powerful pressure former keeps up with larger forming area
- Build size is perfect for prototyping and production applications
The Mayku Multiplier combines powerful pressure-forming technology and a wide forming area to decrease your manufacturing output down to minutes.
- Create molds and parts in under 5 minutes
- In-house manufacturing gives you full control over the output
- Save yourself weeks of lead time from outsourcing prototyping/production
SMART FEATURES FOR A SMART WORKFLOW
Mayku's Multiplier comes with tons of smart features for a seamless pressure-forming workflow.
- LCD Screen offers more power over precision and settings
- Wi-Fi connectivity for up-to-date features and materials
- Firmware tracks the progress of pressure-forming jobs
- Auto leveling system ensures sheets remain completely horizontal
ACTIVATE CUSTOM MODE TO CREATE MATERIAL PROFILES
Mayku's Multiplier allows you to use a variety of materials for your pressure-forming projects. If you are using a material that doesn't already have a predefined profile/settings, simply use the Custom Mode and create profiles for your specific materials.
- Use a wide variety of materials quickly and efficiently
- Save all your custom material profiles for repeat use
- Upgrade to the Reducing Plate to expand even more options in standard sheet sizes
|Technology||Vacuum Former||Pressure Former|
|200 × 200 x 130mm
(7.87" x 7.87" x 5.12")
|380mm × 380 x 160mm
(15.7" x 15.7" x 6.29")
|Design Safe Space||160 × 160mm
(6.29" x 6.29")
|380 x 380mm
(11.02" x 11.02")
|Draw Depth||130mm (5.12")||160mm (6.29")|
|Min. Sheet Thickness||0.25mm||0.5mm|
|Detail Resolution||0.01mm||Finer than a human hair|
|Max. Chamber Temp||340°C||220°C|
|Automatic Sheet Leveling||✔️|
|Plastic Temperature Control||✔️|
|External Vacuum Required||✔️|
|Operating Voltage||110V / 240V||110V / 240V|
(L x W x H)
|315 x 274 x 466mm
(12.4 x 10.79 x 18.35 in)
|585 x 515 x 420mm
(23.03" x 20.28" x 16.54")
|Weight (Boxed)||13kg (29 lbs)||68kg (150 lbs)|
|Warranty Period||1 Year (Limited)||1 Year (Limited)|
|Ideal Applications||✔️ EDU
✔️ Growing Businesses
✔️ Makerspaces Scaling Up
✔️ Professional Kitchens
*The filament color you receive may be different than pictured, depending on inventory levels.
|Technology||Desktop Pressure Former|
(L x W x H)
|585mm1 x 515mm x 420mm
(23.03" x 20.28" x 16.54")
|PRESSURE FORMER PARAMETERS|
|Forming Bed Dimensions
(⌀ x H)
|380mm x 160mm
(15.7" x 6.29")
|Max. Template Volume||3500cm3 / 214in3|
|Design Safe Space||380mm × 380mm (14.9" x 14.9")|
|Draw Depth||160mm (6.29")|
|Max. Forming Pressure||Dome
4.1 bar/60 psi
12 bar/175 psi
|Min. Sheet Thickness||0.5mm|
|Max. Sheet Thickness||5mm|
|Detail Resolution||Finer than a human hair|
|Automatic Sheet Leveling System||✓|
|Safety Features||✓ (8 types available)|
|Updatable Firmware||✓ (via WiFi)|
|Plastic Temperature Control||Precision IR Sensor|
|Display||High Contrast LCD Screen|
|Input Voltage||110-240V, 12A/6A (Single Phase)|
|ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Max. Temperature in Chamber||220°C / 392 °F|
|Operating/Storage Temperature||5°C - 40°C (41°F - 104°F)|
|Sound Operation||up to 58-65 Decibels|
(L x W x H)
|700mm x 700mm x 640mm
(27.56" x 27.56" x 25.2")
|Package Weight||68kg (150lbs)|
|Warranty Period||1 Year|
1 This includes the length of the handles.