MatterHackers Black MH Build Series Resin for LCD/DLP (500g)
MH Build Series 3D Printing Resin is the safest 3D printing resin available. Designed to be the go-to resin for every maker that's concerned with fumes, odors, and other harmful VOCs, MH Build Series Resin's epoxy-free formula makes it the best option for anyone printing in enclosed spaces like classrooms, offices, or home workshops.
Top MH Build Resin Features:
• The safest resin available - epoxy-free!
• Irritant-free, low VOCs, and low-odor
• Wide variety of vibrant colors
• Produced in the USA
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
Considering a 500g pouch? Buy 2 to get free shipping!
MH Build Series Resin is the Safest 3D Printing Resin Available
MH Build Series Resin is designed to be the go-to resin for every maker that's concerned with fumes, odors, and other harmful VOCs. MH Build Series Resin's epoxy-free formula makes it the best option for anyone printing in enclosed spaces like classrooms, offices, or home workshops.
Here are the key features of MH Build Resin:
- Irritant-free, epoxy-free and low-odor
- Dimensional stability
- Easy to achieve fantastic details
- A wide variety of vibrant colors achieved
- Produced in the USA
Click here for the best tips on how to print with MH Build Series Resin.
Print Detailed, Striking 3D Printed Parts
Produce stunning, detailed models and rapid prototypes with MH Build Resin's unique formula that provides dimensional stability during and after the SLA 3D printing process.
- Cures at UV wavelength 380 to 405nm
- LCD/DLP Compatible
- Variety of vibrant colors
- Safer and more pleasant to work with
- High precision results
Designed and Packaged for Quality and Safety
MH Build Resin is formulated for reliability in every aspect, allowing you to print with confidence, and focus on design and aesthetic decisions.
- Innovative packaging
- Leaves behind only 0.5% of the material
- Compared to 6-14% left behind by other brands
- Included spout for easier and precise pouring
- Multi-layer packaging prevents elemental degradation
- Longer shelf life
- Stand-up bags for easier storage
Premium, Affordable Photopolymer Resin
We keep price in mind without sacrificing print quality or reliability, so every maker and fabricator has access to high quality, low-irritant 3D printing resin.
- Resin pricing to match low-cost LCD 3D printers
- Safer, irritant-free, odor-free and epoxy-free for newcomers
- Experienced makers can stay well within project budgets
- Welcoming price tag allows more makers to 3D print in resin
Some tips and tricks for best practices and results
- Click here to learn more about How to Succeed when 3D printing with MH Build Resin
- Wear gloves before handling resin
- Shake the container well, before pouring resin into vat
- Click here to learn more resin safety and handling tips
- For a build surface that delivers strong adhesion between the build platform and resin print, check out LayerLock SLA Resin 3D Printing Surface.
Usage Tips for MH Build Series Resin
- Wear protective gear such as nitrile gloves & safety goggles
- Shake resin bag well before use
- Avoid leaving unused resin in vat
- Print in an environment at temperatures around 68°F - 77°F
- Do not store used resin back into the resin bag
- Handle resin in a well-ventilated room
- Use over protective surfaces like a silicone mat when possible
- Cure resin under UV light before disposing of in garbage
- NEVER dump uncured liquid resin in garbage unless it's being properly disposed of as hazardous waste
QUICK LOOK AT RESIN SETTINGS
|SLA Resin 3D Printer||Bottom Layer Cure Time||0.03mm Layer Cure Time|
|AnyCubic Mono SE||40||
|AnyCubic Mono X||40||
|Peopoly Phenom Standard||75||
|Peopoly Phenom L||75||
|Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K||60||
LEARN MORE ABOUT 3D PRINTING WITH PHOTOPOLYMER RESIN
Your success in 3D printing is our goal, so we have created many guides to help you create the highest quality 3D printed parts possible.
- Photopolymer Resin Safety
- How to Succeed When 3D Printing with MH Build Resin
- How To Succeed with LayerLock SLA Resin 3D Printing Build Surfaces
- MH Build Resin ChiTuBox Profile Settings for SLA 3D Printing
- Essential Accessories and Tools for SLA Resin 3D Printing
MH Build Resin Technical Specifications
What are MH Build Resin's properties?
- UV Wavelength: 380 - 405nm
- First Layer Exposure Time: 30 - 60 seconds
- Normal Layer Exposure Time: 2.5 - 16 seconds
What are the best practices for storage of MH Build Resin?
- Shelf Life: 1 - 3 years (depending on storage conditions)
- Storage Temperature: Between 4°C - 25°C (39°F - 77°F)
- Type of Container: Durable and Flexible Stand-up Pouch with Spout
- Container Dimensions (Approx.):
- Weight: 500g or 1000g
- Size: 7" x 1" x 10" (L x W x H)
What printers and accessories are compatible with MH Build Resin?
- Compatible with most LCD/MSLA and DLP Resin 3D Printers
- Build Surface Compatibility: LayerLock SLA Resin 3D Printing Build Surface
What documentation is available for MH Build Resin?