Print multiple filaments with the Mosaic Palette 2S Pro, an upgrade from the Mosaic Palette 2 Pro. The Palette 2S Pro is a high-end, reliable multi-material printing system, taking four strands of filament and combining them before feeding the color of your choice into your 3D printer. This means you can switch color at any point in your print for some beautiful, complex, and surprising prints that will look like magic. Unlock your printer's potential with the easy to use Mosaic Palette 2S Pro. The Palette 2S Pro includes all the features of Palette 2S with the addition of the Splice Core Pro. Machined from aluminum for optimal cooling and 20% faster-splicing speeds, this is the big gun of multi-material printing.
Please note, all Clearance Item purchases are final and are not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy - this excludes Refurbished 3D printers and machines which have at least a 6-month warranty.
Reason for Clearance: This item is being discontinued.
How does it work?
The Palette 2S Pro takes up to four types of filament and combines them into a single filament strand. This strand is then fed to your printer, enabling your single-extruder printer to create multi-filament prints!
- Drive: Palette 2S Pro's all-metal drive systems accurately control filament flow to ensure the right lengths are driven from each input.
- Cut: A rotary cutter system slices filament to ensure a clean cut.
- Connect: Palette 2S Pro's updated Splice Core connects filament together end-to-end before passing them through a machined PTFE (Teflon) channel and splicing them together.
- Cool: The newly spliced filament is passed to our buffer to cool and ensure that it keeps tight dimensions before being passed to your printer.
Calibrate: The Scroll Wheel attached to the Palette 2S Pro allows for more precise calibration and a streamlined Palette experience.
Mosaic Palette 2S Pro main improvements from the Mosaic Palette 2 Pro
- P2S and P2S Pro have 10% faster splicing than the P2 and P2 Pro, enabling higher printing speeds
- Improved the drive arm geometry to optimize printing with flexible TPU materials
- Fresh new look inside with upgraded LED filament sensors to white
- P2S and P2S Pro come pre-loaded with firmware, improving the setup experience
- Improved firmware for more reliable printing
- Updated electronics and various other reliability improvements
These are all the included components in the Mosaic Palette 2S Upgrade Kit
Upgrade your Palette 2 Pro to a Palette 2S Pro with the Mosaic Palette 2S Pro upgrade kit
If you already own a Palette 2 Pro, and you'd like to get all the features of the Palette 2S Pro, check out the Palette 2S Pro upgrade kit! Designed for current Mosaic users; with a simple upgrade you'll never miss out on the new S series.
- Faster splicing with new splice core and thinner splice tubes
- New drive arm assemblies for better flexible printing
- Repositioned homing switch to reduce wear, and steel thumbscrews that are less likely to strip
Canvas Hub S works with the following Mosaic Palettes:
- Palette 2
- Palette 2 Pro
- Palette 2S
- Palette 2S Pro
Palette 2S Pro Technical Specifications
- Unit Weight: 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs.)
- Unit Dimensions: 23 x 20.4 x 8.4 cm (9" x 8" x 3.3")
- Shipping Weight: 7.1 kg (15.6 lbs.)
- Shipping Box: 41 x 27 x 23 cm (16" x 11" x 9")
- Supported Feedstock Size: 1.75mm (0.069 IN) FFF Filament (recommended 0.03mm tolerance or better)
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux (Tested on Ubuntu 16.04)
- Data Interface: Canvas Hub (USB) or SD Card
- Splicing Technology: Splice Core S Pro, Solid State Splicer
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15 - 30°C (60-86°F)
- Filament Production Speed: 182 - 280 mm/min
- Control Board: 32-Bit ARM Processor
- Control Interface: 3.2" Color Touch Screen, 240x320 Pixels
- Consumables: Filament: Not Included, Splice Core S Pro Tubes: 5 Included
- Included Spare Parts: Many Spare Parts
- Provided Limited Warranty: 24 Months or 50,000 Splices
- Power Requirements: 12V DC, 3A Max
- Power Adapter Input Requirements: 100 - 240V (50/60Hz) 1.5A
- Power Adapter Compatibility: USA, UK, AU, EU
- Mechanical: 6 x Nema 17 Stepper Motors
- Update Connection: USB (Cable Included)
- Certifications: cTUVus, CE (Conformité Européene), TUV-Inspected Manufacturing Facility, CAN/CSA C22.2, NO 62368-1-14
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Mosaic Palette 2S Pro Multi Material Filament System - 1.75mm? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.