Mosaic Mosaic Palette 3 Multi Material Filament System - 1.75mm
Mosaic Palette 3 will transform your 3D experience with the most efficient 3D printing solution. The Palette 3 has a redesigned splice core and integrated Canvas hub for an improved user experience. The Palette 3 is a reliable multi-material printing system, taking four-eight strands (depending which palette 3) of the filament of your choice and combining them before feeding the color into your 3D printer. This means you can switch color at any point in your print for some beautiful, complex, and surprising prints that will look like magic. With the Palette 3 you can unlock your printer's potential of any filament!
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
Palette 3 - the reliable Multi-Material system
With a simple plug-and-play setup, Palette 3 enables your printer to print multiple colors in one print, combine flexible and rigid materials together, and achieve high-quality complex prints with soluble supports.
- Communicate your ideas and bring your prints to life with Palette 3’s 4 color printing capabilities
- Unlock multi-material printing by combining flexible and rigid materials
- Experience Palette’s 3rd generation splice core for fast and reliable splicing
- An automated filament management system allows you to run your longer prints without interruption
- Custom designed brand new switch mechanism to make sure it performs for a long period of time
- Integrated Canvas Hub to streamline communication between all your devices for an easier user experience
- Manage all prints on the cloud with our seamless software integration of Canvas
Bring your prints to life with Palette 3’s 4 color/material printing capabilities
Palette 3 PRO - the industry-leading 8 Material Input System
The Palette 3 PRO allows not just 4 materials but up to 8 materials at a time meaning you can have a backup of all 4 materials OR up to 8 materials in one print. The all-aluminum Splice Core PRO allows for up to 10% faster splicing and cooling, improving the overall print time compared to Palette 3 - useful for filaments that require more heat - like PETG. Multi-material material input allows for more intricate prints and provides automated filament management. The 8 input capabilities, provide users flexibility when choosing colors as well as materials to run their prints.
Palette 3 PRO comes with 8 input capabilities, giving users flexibility when choosing colors as well as materials
How does Palette 3 work?
The Palette 3 and 3 PRO takes 4-8 types of filament and combines them into a single filament strand. This strand is then fed to your printer, enabling your single-extruder printer to create multi-filament prints!
- Drive: Palette 3’s all-metal drive systems, accurately control filament to ensure the right lengths are driven from each input.
- Cut: A rotary cutter system slices filament to ensure a clean cut.
- Connect: Palette 3’s optimized Splice Core splices filaments together in an improved and efficient manner, with an additional fan to cool down the filament as it exits the splice core, speeding up the process drastically.
- Enclosed Buffer: The newly spliced filament is passed to the updated, enclosed buffer system to cool and ensure that it keeps tight dimensions before being passed to your printer.
- Screen: Higher resolution screen, with increased controls and settings allows you to customize your prints directly from the Palette 3 screen.
Things to know:
- Filament compatibility: 1.75mm
- Material compatibility: ABS, PLA, PETG, TPU, PVA, HIPS, Polysmooth, Poly-support, and more
- Palette 3 color/material handling: 4
- Palette 3 PRO color/material handling: 8
- Software: Mosaic Canvas (Free)
Follow this link for Mosaic's Multi-Material Printing Guide