Phrozen Phrozen Sonic Mega 8K 3D Printer
The Sonic Mega 8K is the first-ever 8K 3D Printer available on the market. Featuring a massive 330 x 185 x 400mm build volume and a 15-inch 8K Mono LCD screen that is capable of printing parts at a 43-micron resolution. The Sonic Mega 8K brings resolutions typically only seen on smaller desktop resin printers to a large-scale format.
Top Phrozen Sonic Mega 8K 3D Printer Features:
• Massive 330 x 185 x 400 mm build volume
• Prints with 8K quality showcasing striking details at 43µm
• 15" Mono-LCD Screen — the largest on the market
• Pre-Calibrated Build Plate
• Dual Linear Rail & Ball Screw Design
• Full-Metal Exterior
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
PHROZEN SONIC MEGA 8K
PRINT LARGE MODELS WITHOUT HAVING TO COMPROMISE ON PRINT QUALITY
The Phrozen Sonic Mega 8K 3D Printer is the first-ever 8K 3D Printer available on the market. With its significantly larger print volume and staggeringly high precision printing capabilities, Sonic Mega 8k offers effortless printing at an astonishing 8K resolution.
- 8K Printing Capabilities showcasing striking details at 43µm
- Large 330 X 185 X 400 mm build volume
- 15" Mono LCD Screen
- Pre-Calibrated Build Plate
- Dual Linear Rail & Ball Screw Design
- Full Metal Exterior
BRING YOUR MOST AMBITIOUS 3D PRINTS TO LIFE
The Phrozen Sonic Mega 8k features an incredibly spacious print area and a 15.7" in (40cm) tall Z-axis, providing you with plenty of room to bring your most ambitious prints to life.
- Build Volume: 330 x 185 x 400 mm
- XY Resolution: 43 microns
- Print Speed: 70 mm/hr
- Create anything from costume parts to an army of desktop figurines
PRINT LARGE WITHOUT COMPROMISING ON PRINT QUALITY
The Sonic Mega 8k is equipped with the largest Mono-LCD printing area on the market at 15" in. In comparison, the largest printing area was previously only 13.3" in. Sonic Mega 9k breaks through this limitation enabling users to achieve both size and quality in one print at the same time.
- Showcase striking details at 43µm and produce 3D models that are almost twice as detailed as other large-scale 3D printers in its class.
- Large XY printing area with a 40cm tall Z-Axis, enabling you to print significantly larger models in one sitting.
- Its monochrome LCD is thermally stable and features a longer lifespan than conventional displays — Over 2000 hours of use!
FULL METAL EXTERIOR, ULTRA STABLE BALL SCREW DESIGN
The Phrozen Sonic Mega 8K features an impressive dual linear rail system and stable ball screw design to provide an ultra-stable z-axis and to ensure a high level of stability when printing large and heavy models. Combine this with its full metal exterior and you have a 3D printer that is both stronger and much more sustainable for long-term usage.
- A pre-calibrated build plate means that the Sonic Mega 8K is ready to start printing right out of the box!
- Equipped with multiple fans to release excess heat created during the printing process
See How Phrozen Customers are Succeeding
Phrozen 3D printers are being used successfully in many industries, including manufacturing, prototyping, and education.
PHROZEN SONIC MEGA 8K 3D PRINTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
What are the dimensions of the Sonic Mega 8K?
- Printer size: 40 x 47 x 68cm (LxWxH)
- Print Volume: 33 x 18.5 x 40cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 35kg
What is the difference between Sonic Mega 8K and Sonic Mega 8K V2?
- Sonic Mega 8K V2 includes the Phrozen Pump & Fill - Automated Resin Feeder. This is an automated resin management system designed for the Sonic Mega 8K S 3D printer. This system minimizes print job failures caused by running out of resin and simplifies cleanup.
What are the Sonic Mega 8K's Printer Properties?
- Technology: LCD
- Type: Resin
- Assembly: Fully-assembled
- Layer Height: 10 micron
- XY Resolution: 43 micron
- Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.00125 mm
- Maximum printing speed: 70mm/hr
- Bed-leveling: pre-calibrated
- Display: 5" in Touchscreen
- Third-party materials: yes
- Materials: 405 nm UV Resin
What is the software for the Sonic Mega 8K?
- Recommended Slicer: ChiTuBox
- Operating System: Windows/ macOS X/ Linus
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet