PolyMaker PolyMaker PolyMax PLA Grey - 2.85mm (0.75kg)
Polymaker's PolyMax PLA 3D printing filament integrates Polymaker’s Nano-Reinforcement Technology to bring you exceptional mechanical properties along with top-notch 3D print quality. This PolyMax PLA is so tough, it can be used as a functional replacement for ABS. If you need a 3D printing material with superior strength and quality, PolyMax PLA is the 3D printing filament for you!
|Order Now:||Ships calculating...|
ENGINEERED FOR QUALITY AND DURABILITY
PolyMax is a superior PLA created by Polymaker that possesses excellent strength, and is specifically designed to endure mechanically demanding applications. This 3D printing filament not only features enhanced durability, it also has no warping due to Polymaker’s Nano-Reinforcement Technology. All of this and with no production hazardous fumes, PolyMax PLA is an optimal replacement for printing with ABS.
We highly recommend storing unused PolyMax in a resealable bag with a desiccant pack to prevent moisture absorption.
- Net Weight: 1 Kg <± 20g (Typical <+ 20g)
- Diameter (Tolerance): 2.85 mm ±0.05 mm
- Nozzle Temperature: 190˚C – 230˚C
- Printing Speed: 40mm/s – 60mm/s
- Heated Bed: 25˚C – 60˚C
- Recommended bed surface: Glass with glue, Blue tape, BuildTak
- Cooling fan: On
- This material is hygroscopic, and it is recommended to dry at 80˚C for 8 hours before printing
You may view the full TDS (Technical Data Sheet) here!