Printed Solid Prusa Style Enclosure Kit
Are you looking to upgrade your Prusa MK2 or MK3 3D printer? Well, we have just the thing! This enclosure kit is constructed from 3mm thick aluminum clad material which boasts higher heat retention, sound absorption, seal, and is less than half the weight of previous generation enclosures. In addition to a better sealing door, all enclosures are now equipped with temperature and humidity sensors which gives users even more control over the internal environment of the print chamber.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
PRUSA MK2/MK2S/MK3 ENCLOSURE KIT
This enclosure kit is designed to help regulate temperature and reduce warping that can be caused during printing. it is intended to be used with the Prusa MK2/MK2S/MK3, Prusa Bear, Ender 3 or any 3D Printer the same size or smaller.
Internal dimensions are 22" deep by 18.94" wide by 19.95" tall w/o spool holder on top.
The printer must be no more than 15.5" tall by 17" wide and 21.75" deep
- Fully enclosed build chamber
- Improved hinge doors provide a flush fit and better seal than previous generation enclosures
- Ports for exhaust or BOFA and other 3rd party HEPA Fume extraction systems
- Mounting holes for 60mm fans should a user wish to create their own extraction system.
- 3mm thick aluminum panels
- Improved heat retention
- Improved sound absorption
- Lighter weight
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- No drilling, cutting, or modifications to the printer is required.
- Assembly instructions
- Laser-cut acrylic door panels
- CNC Routed Aluminum clad side panels
- Door hinges
- Sensors and fasteners
Please note that returns are not accepted on opened kits. Only new, unopened kits may be returned within 30 days of purchase. If a part from the kit is determined to be missing during the warranty period, a replacement part will be supplied.