Raise3D Raise3D Pro2 3D Printer
The Pro2 from Raise3D is a highly upgraded 3D printer which includes:
- ample build volume
- wireless connectivity
But Raise3D didn't stop there! It also includes:
- a newly redesigned swappable magnetic build-plate system
- a built-in camera
- a HEPA-filter exhaust fan
- new X, Y, and Z optical end stops
- and much more.
$500 MatterHackers Store Credit for Raise3D products with Purchase! Offer valid Sept. 1st - Dec. 31st
The Raise3D Pro2 Series 3D Printers
The Raise3D Pro2 3D printer takes the same amazing form of the Raise3D N2 and gives you even more! You get these same great features standard:
- Superb Build Volume
- Dual Extrusion
- Wireless Connectivity
- Fully Enclosed
- 7" Full-Color Touchscreen
- Print Recovery
- V3 Hotend Capable of Temperatures up to 300° C
With the Pro2, you also get these amazing NEW features:
- Magnetic Swappable Print Bed System
- Built-In Remote Monitoring Camera
- 32-Bit Motherboard Controller
- High-Quality Optical X, Y and Z Axis Endstops
- Improved Extruder Motors with Filament Runout Sensors
- Super High-Resolution 3D Printing - Down to 0.01mm Layer Thickness
Massive, Fully Enclosed Build Area
The new Pro2 from Raise3D has a superb build volume - 12inx12inx11.8inches, making 3D printing in much larger scale than other similarly priced 3D printers no problem. Because it is fully-enclosed, temperatures remain much more stable, so printing with ABS and other temperature sensitive filaments is no problem. The enclosure also makes the Pro2 safer for beginners to work with, and it keeps curious fingers out of harm's way at schools.
The Pro2 includes a new cooling fan with a HEPA filter. Not only can the fan be controlled independently for more or less cooling, it traps over 90% of all contaminants, keeping dust and debris out of the air.
7" Full-Color Touchscreen
The Pro2 is equipped with a huge, 7" capacitive touchscreen, allowing the user to calibrate, download, monitor and modify 3D prints without a computer. With 2 USB ports, WiFi and Local Area Network connectivity, options for inputting designs are limitless. The interface also shows progress on 3D print jobs, so workgroups gain more insight into projects and keeps design teams moving in the right direction.
Emergency Print Recovery
If the power goes out, or the printer is accidentally unplugged during a print, it will save the previous location of the tool head during the print and allow the print to continue once power is restored. No more lost prints because of mother nature or butter fingers.
Unlimited Material Choices
The Pro2 hotend is capable of reaching a blistering 300°C, and the swappable heated print bed is capable of reaching temperatures of 110°C, so any and all filaments are supported!
-PLA -TPU -PETG
-ABS -NYLON -Metal infused PLA*
-HIPS -TPE -Wood PLA
-PC -FLEX -Carbon Fiber Reinforced*
*Required Hardened Nozzle
New and Improved Motherboard
The new ARM Cortex M7 32-bit controller allows for amazing accuracy while maintaining high-speeds for all 3D printing tasks. Made with industrial grade components, the Pro2 Plus delivers silky smooth movement and superior-quality 3D prints at any resolution.
New Extruder with Filament Run-Out Sensor
The improved, dual-gear driven extruder lowers the possibility of slipping, giving better grip for all filament types, as well as more reliable extrusion overall. The extruder redesign makes it almost 50% faster. The dual extruder also includes receding nozzles - the nozzle that is not in use recedes until needed again. This also gives the Pro2 models even more speed to finish prints.
The filament run-out sensor gives 3D prints another chance at success by informing the user remotely that a project needs more filament. Once it is replaced, the print can resume without having to start all over again.
Improved Build Plate System
The aerospace-grade print bed is removable and has an upgraded 4+9 point lock system to prevent slippage. With a silicone heated pad under the main removable plate, heat distribution is excellent, with less warping along and extreme ease-of-use. Replacement of the print bed is also extremely easy and can be supplemented with additional print beds for more technical applications of additional surfaces - borosilicate, garolite, and other materials.
Built-In Live Camera
Now included with the Pro2 models is a built-in, high-resolution camera for remote monitoring. Get a look at your projects whether you are home or not!
Raise Shield Protects Your Printer, Letting You Focus on What's Important
Raise3D printers such as the Pro2 and Pro2 Plus come with a 1 year Limited Warranty, that covers non-electronics and non-consumables. By purchasing the Raise Shield warranty service for Raise3D 3D printers, your warranty coverage is upgraded to cover all manufacturer defects, including electronic components that 1 year. Consumables and cosmetic imperfections are not included in the Raise Shield coverage.
This can be extended to cover 2 or 3 years, depending on your checkout option.
- Print Technology: FFF
- Build Volume (WxDxH):12x12x11.8inch (305x305x300mm)
- 11x12x11.8inch (280x305x300mm) - Dual Extrusion
- Machine Size: (WxDxH): 24.4x23.2x29.9inch (620x590x760mm)
- Print Head: Dual-Head with electronic lifting system
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- X/Y/Z Step Size: 0.78125, 0.78125, 0.078125 micron
- Print Head Travel Speed: 30 - 150 mm/s
- Build Plate: Heated Aluminum Build Plate with Magnetic Base
- Build Plate Material: Aluminim, with Silicone Safety Handle
- Max Build Plate Temperature: 110°C
- Build-Plate Leveling: Pre-Calibrated Leveling
- Supported Materials: PLA, ABS, HIPS, TPU, PC, NYLON, TPE, FLEX, PETG, Metallic PLA, Wood PLA, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Materials
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.20mm, 0.40mm, 0.60mm, 0.80mm, 1.00mm
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 300°C
- Operating Sound: 50 dB
- Connectivity: WiFi, LAN, USB Port
- Monitoring: Live Camera
- Power Supply Input: Universal 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Supply Output: 600 Watts, 24 V DC
Printer Controller and Software
Slicing Software: ideaMaker
Supported File Types: STL, OBJ
Supported OS: Windows/iOS/Linux
Machine Code Type: gCode
User Interface: 7" Touch Screen
Network: Ethernet 802.11b/g/n WiFI 2.4GHz/5GHz
Resume Print after Power Outage: Second Generation
Screen Resolution: 1024x600
Motion Controller: ARM Cortex M7.400MHZ FPU
Logic Controller: Freescale imx6, Quad Core 1GHz ARM Processor
Memory: 1 GB
Onboard Flash: 8 GB
OS: Embedded Linux
Ports: SD Cardx1, USB 2.0x2, Ethernetx1
What's in the Box
- Raise3D Pro2 3D Printer
- Power Cable
- Hex Wrench Set
- Build Plate
- Raise3d Premium PLA Filament Spool x2
- 1kg Spool of White PLA
- 1kg Spool of Red PLA
- USB Stick
- Heat Resistant Gloves
- Filament Holder x2
- Nozzle Cleaning Kit
- Replacement Fuses
- Replacement Thumb Screws
- Additional Replacement Components